Goodbye{76}

Today was the day, we had to say goodbye. The atmosphere was grey and sulky. Both of us dreading it. I didn't want to leave him. He didn't want me to go. But sadly life brought us here and we just had to do it. My things were already packed. I wore my cozy jacket and scarf for the flight, since I would be flying alone this time. I sighed as I put on my jacket.

I felt a weight behind me. He body pressed against my back in a comforting hug. I tried so hard for the tears not to slip out.

He helped me with my suitcase and carried it to the car. I looked at the apartment before loosening my hair, and leaving my hair tie on the kitchen island. I sighed as I left to meet him downstairs.

I hopped into the car. He immediately held him hand, not wanting to let go of me even for a second. I didn't want to leave him. Ever. But I was now forced to. I felt my heart hurting at the thought. We arrived at the airport. I sighed sadly as the tears threatened to fall out. I faced him looking down. My heart slowly breaking.

He tilted my chin up too look at him. I gazed into his hazel eyes. He cupped my cheek lightly after tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. The tears in my eyes blurring my vision of him. Tears began falling. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh love don't cry." He hugged me as I buried my face into his upper chest. "You'll make me cry......." he mumbled softly, which made me somehow cry even more. "I don't want to leave you....." I muttered. "I know you don't princess, but you have school," he added with a little crack in his voice.

"But I-I promised I'd never leave you....." I stuttered. "It's ok I'll be ok, and I know you will too...." he spoke, rubbing my head gently. "No no I won't be ok Bubba........." I cried. "Yes you will, you'll call me and we'll face time, we'll get through it...." he added. I snuggled as I held onto him not wanting to let go. I looked at him to see a lingering tear on his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb. "I love you, Y/n." He spoke cupping my cheek. "I love you, Jungkook."

I pressed my lips against his softly. He responded gently. I was gonna miss him sooo bad. We pulled away. "Have a safe flight ok...." he sadly smiled, with his now slightly red eyes.  I slowly nodded. My heart breaking into pieces. "Call me as soon as you get there ok?" He said. "I will." I smiled, as I slowly let go of his hand. "Goodbye Jungkook." I sadly spoke. "Goodbye Y/n......" he said.

I began walking away. With every step I took my heart ached for his touch. For his hugs. His scent. His aura. The hardest part was knowing that I won't be able to see him until Christmas. I sighed. I stopped. Maybe just one more look. I turned around to see him still there, gazing at me with love and sadness.

Don't do it Y/n it's already hard as it is. Just one more touch! I ran back to him, and hugged him as tight as i could. He didn't hesitate to return the hug. "I love you....So so much...." I said. "I love you too." He kissed my head. I let go once more, and said goodbye. I took a deep breath. You can do this Y/n. Be strong. I love you Jungkook.........until we meet again.....but for now we say goodbye.