Cuddle{32}

"Ok Tae, I brought your favorite snacks, your game, and your teddy bear," I giggled. "Yah! Don't show everyone...." he grabbed the bear. Nayeon cooed at him. They really were in love. Damn the way Taehyung looks at her. Pure love. I wish I had that. I walked out of the room leaving the two lovebirds alone. I entered Jungkook's room. "Heyyy...." I said. He instantly smiled at the sound of my voice. "I brought your banana milk, you're favorite snacks, and your games to play," I said setting the things down.

"Come cuddle..." he stretched out his arms. "No....you're hurt. And I don't want you to move too much," I replied sitting on the chair. "Nooo, I want cuddlesss," he whined and pulled my arm. "Aish fine but only five minutes." I spoke. He shifted slightly and I laid beside him. We laid in silence. "I was so scared....." I muttered and he caressed my head. "I was afraid you left me," I spoke. "I'd never leave you," he replied and kissed my head softly. "Y/n- oh sorry," my mom spoke. "It's ok you can come in," he spoke. I was about to get up but he gripped onto my body. "I brought some water for you, I'm gonna run home to get a few things, your dad will stay ok," she informed. "Ok," I replied.

"Ok, that's enough cuddles," I said about to get up after an hour and a half. "Noooo...." he whined. "Yesss, it's been an hour Taehyung is gonna wonder where I am," I said. He pouted. "Ok, can you pass me my phone?" He asked pointing to it on the table. I walked over and picked it up only to see his lock screen is a picture of him.....and....me. We were asleep, and hugging. I handed it to him and left the room with the biggest smile on my face. Maybe he does like me after all.

Jungkook POV

I looked at my phone. Oh shit. I forgot to change my Lock Screen. She must've seen it. Ughh!!! Stupid stupid Jungkook! Suddenly I noticed a square object with and pink covering. Her phone. She must've left it. I picked it up and saw me. It was me and Ollie! Me!!! I was so happy. Awe. Maybe I should tell her how I feel. Maybe she feels the same way.

Y/n POV

I spent the night in Taehyung's room. "Where are you going?" He pouted. "To check on Jungkook I'll be back." I assured. "Ok." He hugged his teddy bear. I tip toed inside his room. He was still asleep. There's my phone. I thought I left it at home. Aish. I'm so clumsy. Oh no my Lock Screen!!! He probably didn't see it anyways. Phew. I took my phone into my hands and kissed his cheek before leaving the room once more.

Yoongi Jimin and Sana came to visit the guys today. They stayed a while before bidding us farewell. I left the hospital to feed Ollie. "Awe, my baby!!" I hugged him. "Missed mommy," I baby talked to him. Don't judge me if I talk to my dog. I showered and changed before heading back to the hospital. I sneaked into Jungkook's room to spend the night. I told Taehyung I was going home for the night. Besides Nayeon was with him tonight. "Yay! Come cuddle," he motioned with his hand. "I'm coming..." I said getting into his bed. Aish, I love him so much. I just wish I could tell him.