Cookies{50}

It was now late at night and Jungkook and I were making cookies. It was baking in the oven and we were  listening to music and talking. "You know I had a huge crush on you when you were a freshman in high school." He confessed. I gasped. "You did not." I spoke in disbelief. "I did." He nodded with the biggest smile on his face. "Well.......if we are coming clean about things, I had a major crush on you in senior year of high school." I said. "Really!! Why didn't you say anything???" He asked. "Because you were in college, and I was in high school besides you were all over girls." I added. "Why do you think I was all over them, to catch your attention duhhh." He said in an obvious tone. "I told you I was in love with you almost all of my life." He back hugged me. "Awe." I cooed. He's so cute. I glanced to the side to see Ollie already asleep.

Suddenly the timer for the cookies went off. I carefully took them out of the oven and set them on the cooling wrack. I spun around to look at him. He pressed his lips against mine gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands slid to my waist pulling me closer to him. We swayed side to side deepening the kiss. The kiss was so passionate and heated. I felt the air in the room become hot. Like I could strip my clothes there and then. What was this feeling Y/n?!? The tension was so strong!

We began breathing heavily. Both of us not wanting to part lips. Suddenly he picks me up and sets me onto the counter. Sadly parting lips. I take in a breath of air right before he smashed his lips onto mine again. Pushing his body between my legs. His hands roaming my sides. My fingers tangled his his jet black locks. He but my lip causing me to let out an unholy sound. His touch was so breathtaking.

I cupped his cheek trying to pull him closer to me which was physically possible. His hands found its way up my shirt caressing my skin lightly. Are you actually going to do this Y/n? Don't you want to wait for marriage? Do you want to take this risk? What if this is a bad idea? My paranoia was feeding on me. So many questions were in my mind. You know what screw it! I continued to kiss him passionately.

Just then he pulled away. I became afraid. Maybe that's not what he wanted. "We don't have to........if you don't want to......." he looked down. Permission. That's what he wanted. It melted my heart to know that he cared about my thoughts. "I-I want...to..." I stuttered shyly. "Are you sure? Because I can wait till we're married." He spoke gazing at me with his hazel eyes. Married! Awe. Just knowing that he saw a future with me was the best feeling. "Do you...not want to...now?" I asked thinking he doesn't want to do it. "No no of course I do...." he cupped my cheek with one hand while the other was still on the bare skin of my stomach.

"I just don't want to push you into something you think you think you aren't ready for....." he spoke softly. Awe. He really is pure perfection isn't he. "Because......once I'm there......I don't know if I'll be able to stop....." he spoke in a dominating voice with his face inches away from mine which caused me to shiver. "I-I'm ready....." I replied, I wanted to. Somehow I didn't feel afraid. I felt comfortable and safe. Besides what do I have to loose. Well maybe my innocence. But who cares. "Ok......." he whispered.

"I bet you'd sound so adorable moaning my name." He seductively whispered. I smirked and said.....

"Only one way to find out......"