Club{67}

"Woooowwww....you look hot Y/n..." Sana cooed staring at my outfit. "It's just a dress and a jacket, nothing interesting." I chuckled. "Bye Ollie, I'll see you when I get back..." I patted his head while he yawned. "Aish you're too cute." I booped his nose. "Come on Y/n!" I heard Nayeon yell from downstairs. "I'm coming I'm coming." I grabbed my bag.

We arrived at a club. Aish not this again. "Come on you guys know I hate clubs!" I yelled. "Ugh loosen up Y/n! It'll be fun!" They cheered. I rolled my eyes. Clubs are gross. They smell disgusting. People are either making out, drunk or doing the dirty. It gave me the creeps. We entered the club and sat at the bar. I don't drink so I just had soda. We talked and chatted. "Hey gorgeous." I heard a deep voice ask. I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I'm taken." I said bluntly not making eye contact. "Is that so?" He asked in a more perky voice.

"Yes I am." I replied. "I don't see any boyfriend......" he smirked and inched closer to me with his alcohol infused brain. "Get away from me you stink." I pushed him away. "Sana?" I heard a familiar voice. "Hi Jimin, aren't you supposed to be with the guys?" She asked. "Oh yeah they're here." He said. "Come on." He lead us to the other side of the club.

Jungkook POV

"Ugh get off of me..." I tried to pry the girl off of me. I rolled my eyes. "I already told you I have a girlfriend." I said to her. "I don't see a girlfriend Oppa...." she batted her eyelashes. "I rolled my eyes. "Yah! Only I get to call him Oppa!" I heard a familiar voice. "Princess?" I smiled as I saw her. But woah. She looked so hot. Damn. I quickly approached her and kissed her cheek. She was death staring the girl that was hitting on me. "See a girlfriend now?" I asked. The girl scoffed and walked away. "Hi..." I smiled. "Hi," he blushed a bit.

Y/n POV

"Now who allowed you to look sooo hot?" He asked kissing my cheeks. I giggled and blushed at his compliments. Too cute. "Yah! Too much!" Taheyung scolded. I rolled my eyes. We sat down, Jungkook's arm immediately wrapping around my shoulders. I noticed the guy staring at Jungkook with envy. I smirked. Hmph. That'll teach him.

After some time the girls and I headed to the bathroom. "Ugh I left my bag, I'll be back." I told them as I exited the bathroom. Just then I'm pulled away and jammed against a wall. "Hey gorgeous." The same guy smirked. "Ugh not you again." I rolled my eyes. "You shouldn't be talking with so much attitude babygirl.....or daddy will punish you." He whispered into my ear. I mentally gagged. Ew. Only Jungkook could be sexy.

"I'll pass, now, move." I demanded. "What if I don't want to?" He raised a brow and me still trapping me between his arms. "Then I'll make you! Leave me alone!" I demanded. "Oh babygirl, I'm not done with you yet....." he smirked. "Oh yes you are!" I kicked him him right in the nuts. Oh well. "Tough luck....." I spoke and walked away. Now that I'm with Jungkook. I've been so much more confident lately. It's a nice feeling that I haven't felt in a while.

After a long night Jungkook was completely wasted. "IIIIIII wuuuvvvv youuuuu...." he slurred as I lead him to the car. Awww. He's so cute. "I know I love you too." I replied. He clung onto me as I made my way to the car. "You're so cuteeee." He smiled to himself. "Ok ok...." I replied and closed the car door.