Burn{24}

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry...." he spoke. "I just got caught up...." he looked away shyly. "It's ok, don't worry about it," I replied. He looked up at me and sadly smiled. After he dropped me off at home. "Goodbye bubba." I waved. "Bye princess," he drive off. I didn't know why but I wanted to squeal! What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?! Do I like him? Maybe. No Y/n you can't like him! Taheyung would flip out.

Weeks passed and my birthday was coming up in a couple of days. I wasn't really a big birthday fan. I just usually went out with my friends or had dinner with my family. And to be honest it's pretty dope if I do say so myself. Man I need a life.

I left for school today. Taheyung didn't have classes today so I drove myself. "Hey Y/n," I heard a high pitched voice bitterly remark. "Hi Soomi," I replied since last time I ignored her it didn't end so well. "Are you dating someone?" She asked. "No." I replied bluntly. "Then it would be such a shame if big brother Tae Tae found this," she held up her phone. It was a video. Of Jungkook and me! Kissing! At the club! Oh no. "Where did you get that!?" I asked. "Not important, what's important is that you stay away from Jungkook, or I'll send this to Taheyung," she smiled like a maniac.

"Don't you dare send that!" I replied. "Fine then stay away from Jungkook.....easy," she spoke and walked away. I sighed. "Just when I began to like him." I whispered to myself as I leaned my forehead on my locker. "Like who?" I gasped. "J-Jungkook....." I stuttered like an idiot. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," he spoke. "I-it's ok...." I replied avoiding eye contact. Would you calm down. I thought to my beating heart. "I have to get to class.....bye." I quickly scurried away, leaving him confused and a bit upset.

But what if I can't stay away from him. What if I can't keep myself away. But Taehyung would find out! Ugh stupid Soomi!!!

At lunch I sat with Sana and Yoongi awaiting Jungkook's arrival. Jimin soon approached us. "How'd it go with your crush," I whispered to him. "I didn't confess yet," he replied. "Why not?!" I asked. "Because she won't like me," he replied. "Well maybe I can persuade her.....what's her name? Is she in my classes? Do I know her already?" I asked a bunch of questions. I wanted to help him out. He deserved it.

Soon Jungkook joined us. He was sipping his banana milk quietly. Was he mad at me? Usually we always talk. Did I do something wrong? Does he not like me. Suddenly I felt a piercing gaze at me as I was eyeing Jungkook. Soomi. Man she could kill someone with that glare. Suddenly a stinging hot substance was felt all over my chest. "Ow!!" I yelped. One of Soomi's minions spilt her entire cup of boiling coffee all over me. Gasps and whispers were heard throughout the cafeteria. "Y/n!" I heard Sana shriek in concern.

"Get away from her!" I heard a voice say. My eyes were closed due to the pain. Jungkook hoisted into the air, and took me out of the cafeteria. It was burning my skin off. It was extremely painful. Jungkook put me in his car and wrapped blocks of ice in napkins. "Here put this on it until we get home," he instructed. I put he ice on my burnt chest and stomach. The ice slowly cooling it. But the contact of the ice to my skin really hurt.

We made it home and he picked me up once more, and took me inside. Thank god Taheyung wasn't home. he set me down and on the bed and I heard the shower turn on. He took my hands and lead me to my bathroom.

"Ok take off your clothes."