London{71}

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook." My father called. "Yes dad." I answered. "Come to my office with me," he lead the way. I sat down. "I want to offer you a deal." He spoke. "What deal?" I asked confused. "I want you to run the branch at London." He said. "What? But what about Junghyun??" I asked. "I rather him run here. I need to keep him u see my eyes, he doesn't know the ropes like you do." My father stated. "But what about home? What about mom? What about Y/n, I can't just leave them." I said.

"This is your future, we're talking about here Jungkook, if she loves you she'll understand." He said. "No. No I'm not going to London." I declined. "Jungkook-" I cut him off. "This was never part of the arrangement, I was supposed to run here and Junghyung run in London, that was the deal." I spoke. "But he can't run like you." My father spoke.

"Well I'm not just going to leave behind everyone I love for myself." I got up and left. He had to be crazy. I can't leave Y/n. I just can't. I love her. And I'm not going to abandon her. Never.

Y/n POV

I was hanging out with Jungkook today. He seemed off though. I didn't understand. But I also didn't want to meddle. But he was barley talking. And he's always talking. "Bubba," I called. "Yes love," he answered. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned about him. "Nothing I'm fine," he tried to give me a convincing smile, but it didn't work. "It's really nothing important." He brushed off the topic. "It's important if it bothers you," I spoke. "It's not bothering me love, don't worry." He assured.

"Nooo tell me...." I begged. I didn't like to see him so worried and uneasy. "Well......" he trailed. "My dad wants me to run next month." He said. "Really!" I cheered. I was happy since he deserved it. He always works so hard. "Mhm," he looked down. "Then why are you so upset........." I asked. "He wants Junghyun to run here........." he spoke. Huh? "I thought he was gonna go to-" I cut myself off in realization. "You have to go to London?" I questioned. "No no I'm not going, I told my dad I'm not leaving." He assured me.

I was slightly happy he wasn't leaving. But this is his career. Doesn't he want to fulfill his duties, for his dad. "But, don't you want to go? For your career?" I asked. "Nope, I rather stay with you." He touched me cheek gently. "But this is a big opportunity," I pointed out. "Your das has faith you can run a whole branch on your own." I spoke. "I don't mind running a branch love, but I'm not going to leave you." He said, in a serious tone. "But-" he shushed me. "No buts, I'm not going." He pulled me into a hug.

I was happy he was staying. But I felt selfish. He's holding back for me. He's holding back on his career for me. He shouldn't do this. He should run in London. As much as I hated to say it, he should go to London. "Bubba." I looked at him. "I think you should go to London." I stated. "W-what?"