Choose{53}

He ran towards Jungkook immediately punching him. "I'm going to beat the living shit out you Jeon!!! Don't ever fucking touch my sister again!!!" Taheyung yelled. "No Taheyung stop!!!" I pulled Taheyung away from Jungkook who now had a bruised lip. "Are you ok?" I asked Jungkook with concern. "I'm fine love it's okay." He assured. "That's it we're done here." Taheyung grabbed my wrist. "Taheyung! Let go!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

He pulled me out to the driveway with Jungkook following behind. I knew he felt helpless. But he really couldn't do anything at this point. He knew it. "No Taehyung I'm not leaving!" I opposed. "Yes you are!" He yelled. "How long has this been even going on Y/n?" He asked. I glanced at Jungkook. "Five and half months." I looked down. "Five months Y/n?" He scoffed. And lead me to the car. "Get in." He ordered. I looked at him. "No Taheyung! I love him." I said, making Taheyung look at me instantly. "I love him. Tae. I love him so much. And he loves me." I said.

"No you don't love him you're just confused. I don't want you with some frat boy!" Taheyung added. "He's not a frat boy!" I said taking complete offense. "He's your best friend Taehyung." I spoke. "Wouldn't you want me to be with someone you trust and someone I love?" I asked. He glanced at Jungkook who was now standing behind me. "No....No! I'm not going to make the same mistake twice I want what's best for you." He said. "Jungkook is what's best for me." I replied. "He's not." Taheyung added. Pushing me into his car. "Wait!" Jungkook spoke after being silent for a while.

"She's a grown adult. She gets to decide her own life." Jungkook spoke. "She doesn't need a dictator for her decisions." Jungkook glared at Taheyung. "Fine. Y/n choose. Come with me or stay here. Taheyung added. He isn't serious. "You're not serious. I can't choose." I said. "Choose." Taheyung demanded.

How was I supposed to choose. He's my boyfriend. But he's my brother. My own flesh and blood. But I love Jungkook. "Well?" Jungkook asked with curiosity. But deep down he knew my real answer. But he knew he wouldn't be picked. "I'm sorry, Jungkook." I looked down. Taehyung scoffed in victory and walked to the other side of the car. "I'm so sorry bubba." I couldn't bare to look him in the eyes. Because we knew that this was our somewhat last goodbye.

"Hey don't be sorry princess." He cupped my cheek. "I'll always love you ok.......but....he's your brother." He spoke. "Come on Ollie." Jungkook called to him. "I love you ok." He said to me. "I love you too." I said as he kissed his cheek. "Yah! Don't touch her!!" Taheyung yelled at me. Ollie was now in the car with us. Taheyung glanced at Jungkook. "I'm disappointed in you kook." He spoke. Jungkook looked at him with sadness and a hint of anger. I waved goodbye as small tears began forming in my eyes. Don't worry Bubba. I won't give up so easily.

Jungkook POV

I knew she wouldn't pick me. But maybe Taheyung was right. Maybe I'm not right for her. Maybe we just weren't meant to be. Even if I wished we were. I walked up to my lonely room. I gazed at our discarded garments on the floor. And unmade white sheets. The plate off cookies I brought for her this morning. The way she looked so pure in my hoodie. I love you Y/n. I always will. And I won't give up. Until you're mine again.