Baby{58}

"Jungkook? Is she ok?" Taheyung asked. "S-she's fine....." I uttered still in shock. She was pregnant. With my child. My baby. "Jungkook...." I heard someone call out to me. I felt the voices surrounding me fade away as I tried to process what was happening, and I sat down. I couldn't believe it. "Jungkook....what's happening?" My mom asked me. "She was pregnant." I whispered. My mother's eyes grew wide. "We lost the baby." I uttered again. My mom looked at in pure shock.

"She was what?!?!" Taheyung yelled. "Taheyung calm down." Her mom spoke. I could care less about him. All I cared about was how I was going to tell Y/n she lost her first child. I lost my first child. I mean it wants born or fully developed......but why did it still hurt?

Taheyung was fuming. "Calm down Taheyung, stop acting like a child! Jungkook just lost his baby Taheyung! Have some nerve!" His mother scolded him. "You can go see her, she will wake up in about 2 hours." The doctor informed. "I'm sorry for your loss." He spoke to me.

I quickly sped to her room. She still looked so beautiful. Even with her tousled hair and pale complexion. Still utterly beautiful. I sat on the chair next to her. I'm so sorry Y/n. I wish I could've saved you.......and the baby...... I held her hand softly. Awaiting her to regain consciousness. I had to figure out a way to tell her. I stared at her. So perfect. Her mom sta on the other side of the bed. And Taheyung looking at us in the doorway.

I didn't care if he was mad because I got her pregnant. I didn't care what people would've thought. All I cared about was her and my baby. God I'm so stupid. How could I let this happen.

Y/n POV

I awoke to see a white ceiling above me. Where am I? Am I in the hospital? I tired to move but my foot hurt so bad. "Ow." I winced a bit. Waking a sleepy Jungkook. "Love." He called out rubbing his eyes. "Hi..." I smiled. He hugged me tightly. I slowly lifted my weak arms to hug him. "I was so worried.....I-I thought you were gone...." he uttered. "I'd never leave you...." I replied. "B-but......" he stuttered as little tears spilled out of his eyes. "Hey don't cry I'm ok." I replied. "The baby." He uttered.

Huh? I was confused. "What?" I asked. "You were 3 weeks pregnant." He looked down. I gasped. "W-what?" I questioned. "But.....we lost it......" he said sadly. Tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry." He apologized. "No it's not your fault I-I didn't see the car and-" he cut me off with a hug. "I should've been there. To protect you." He held me tight. "It's ok," I assured. I was devastated.

I was slightly bloated for the past few weeks, but I didn't know why. But I was pregnant. With his child! I felt awful. I lost my first child. It was gone. And I'm only 21. And I was pregnant. I knew Jungkook was sad as well. But, I have so many more times to have kids with him. When we are fully prepared. And married! But that didn't stop my heart from aching. "I'm sorry." He spoke again. "Don't be, stop apologizing." I ordered. "I am a bit sad but it's ok. I have so many more opportunities to have kids with you Bubba." I spoke. "And by that time we'd be fully prepared." He added. I nodded in agreement.

"This is why we don't have sex before marriage." Taheyung informed. "Yeah yeah I got it." I rolled my eyes. He hugged me. "I missed you." He whispered. I haven't seen him since I left my house. "I missed you too." I replied.