Winter{79}

There was a winter formal every year at our school. And I had to find a dress. "No way I'm wearing this." I opposed. "But it's so sexy! Your ass looks great!" Nayeon spoke. "Yah! Stop." I shushed them. I hurried into the changing room once more. I tried on a black maxi dress. I liked this one. "What about this one?" I asked. "Ouu I love it!" They cooed.

The winter formal was this weekend. The last weekend of school until it closes for winter break. The semester just flew by. I missed Jungkook. I wish he were here. I wish he were here to be my date. Sana and Nayeon forced me to attend the dance. We were all going alone since everyone was busy. Lately a lot of them have been busy. Aish even Taheyung doesn't have time to play games with me. I pouted.

Today was the formal dance. I wore my black dress and strapped on some heels. "Don't you look pretty." Taheyung smiled. I gave a light smile. "You miss him huh?" He asked. I simply nodded. He hugged me tight. "Don't worry, you'll see him soon." He patted my head as we hugged. "But that's all the way in January." I sadly remarked. "I know." He comforted.

My heart always aches for him. I missed him sooo bad. I missed his touch. His smile. His hugs. His love. "Ok ok, I can't ruin my makeup." I fanned my faces to dry my tears, as I pulled away from my brother's embrace.

The dance was pretty boring to be honest. I was extremely bored. Great now I wasted money on this dress. I decided to leave, Sana and Nayeon stayed. I strolled through the park, in my fancy dress and stilettos. But who cares. I just wish he were here. It was upset cold, but I kind of enjoyed it. The snow that I walked in made it extra cold, but I didn't care.

Long distance is honestly super tough. I thought it wouldn't be this bad but it really was just awful. Just then a little girl approached me. "Hi!" She grinned. Awe. "Hello," I smiled. "Are you a princess?" She asked tilting her head. "You're wearing a princess dress!" She cheered. I didn't how to respond so I just smiled. She was adorable. "But....if you're a princess, where's your prince?" She asked with a pout. I know alt to her level.

"Well, he isn't here right now." I looked at her. "Why not?" She questioned. "He's in a far away land, but he'll return soon." I replied. "Is he handsome?" She asked. I giggled. "Yes he is." I smiled. "Areum?" I heard someone call. "Mommy!" She squealed. "I told you to never wander off like that, especially in this cold weather." She told the little girl. "Look mommy I met a princess!" She looked at me. Her mom smiled, and I returned a soft smile. "Ok I'm sure the princess has to return to her kingdom now, tell her goodbye." Her mom spoke.

"Goodbye, I hope your prince comes back soon." She waved.  "Me too." I waved as she skipped away with her mom. She's so cute. I truly did wish my prince was here. I began strolling again. It was freezing. I should go home. I was about to leave when.....

"Don't you look stunning......" I heard his voice speak. Am I dreaming. I spun around slowly praying it wasn't a dream. There he stood. He wore his black jeans and oversized coat as usual. I couldn't believe it. He was here. I felt as if my feet were rooted to the ground, and I couldn't move. I just stared at him with a smile. And so did he.