Vacation{36}

A few days passed. And spring break was here. Finally. "Bubba......stoppp......" he was tickling me. "But my girlfriend is so cute...." he smiled. He kissed my cheeks. I giggled. "Y/n?" My brother called. Jungkook quickly hid in my closet. "Yes," I opened my door. "Mom said dinner is ready," he said.

I walked down the stairs and took my plate of food. "Here you go," my mom handed me a container of food for Jungkook. "Thanks mom," I smiled and ran up to my room. "Good news my mom made kimchi!" I spoke. "Really!!" He squealed. "Don't forget to pack for next week," I reminded him. He looked up at me. Aish. I chuckled and wiped his mouth with my finger. "So cute," I muttered.

My family are going to Busan for a couple of days for vacation. Jungkook always comes on vacation with us so it wasn't anything new. For summer Taehyung and I vacation with his family. Anyone was coming along too. She finally convinced her parents. Of course Taehyung doesn't know about Jungkook and I yet. We're too afraid to tell him.

"I'm sorry," I spoke as he was playing with my hair. "Why?" He asked confused. "Because, since Taheyung doesn't approve we can't go out on actual dates we have to sneak around," I pouted. "That's ok, I like the time we spend together, this beats any other date," he kissed my head sweetly. Ollie was already asleep. Aish he's so lazy. He's gonna stay with Jungkook's parents for the vacation because dogs aren't allowed at the hotel. Stupid Hotel.

The week flew by and today was the day we were leaving for vacation. "Goodbye Ollie, Mommy's goons miss you," I kissed his head. Aish I really was gonna miss him. We were flying since the drive was too long. We were waiting for the plane to board. "I'm gonna get coffee, want anything?" Taehyung asked. "No thanks," I replied. Nayeon and him left to get coffee. "Hey," he spoke. "Hi," I said biting my lip. He always made me nervous.

Our plane boarded. Nayeon and I had a plan so Jungkook and I could get to sit together. "Ok you go." I said to her. Taheyung and Jungkook sat two rows ahead of us. "Hey Jungkook mind if we switch for a while?" Anyone asked. "Sure," he replied. Taheyung was too caught up in Nayeon to care about Jungkook.

Jungkook sat down next to me. "Sneaky." He remarked. I chuckled. He held my hand interlocking our fingers. We had a blanket and I draped it over our bodies.

I leaned my head on his shoulder getting comfortable. I was finally relaxed. He kissed my head gently. "I love you, you know," he whispered in my ear. "I love you," I replied as I drifted off onto sleep.

"Love?" I heard him call. "We're here," he spoke. I nodded and lifted my head off his shoulder.

We made it to the hotel. All our rooms were sadly on the same floor. Jungkook and I obviously got separate rooms while my parents and Taehyung and Nayeon shared rooms. Lucky.

We arrived late at night. I peeked through my door. And slowly closed it. I knocked on Jungkook's door awaiting him to answer. Hurry Jungkook. Suddenly I felt someone yank me inside. I gasped when I saw him shirtless. "Put some clothes on." I hit his shoulder. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Suddenly I'm thrown over this shoulder. "Bubba!" I yelped. He threw me onto the bed "Shh.....they're right next door.......we'll have to be extra quiet....." he whispered as he hovered over me.

My cheeks turned crimson color. Woah. He smiled at my reaction.