Afraid{12}

"Jungkook hurry up," I whispered to him. He grabbed his coat and I opened the porch door. "Hurry," I rushed him. I quickly pushed him outside. "Y/n.... what are you doing outside...." Taehyung asked. "Oh just went to get some fresh air....." I replied trying to sound convincing. "Oh well it's freezing careful you could catch a cold." He moved me aside and closed the door. But thankfully Jungkook was already gone. Phew. He soon left.

I quickly went outside again. "Jungkook...." I whispered. "I'm ok...." he replied emerging from under the porch. I sighed in relief. "Goodbye princess," he smiled before walking down the street with his hood over his head. He parked his car down the street so Taheyung wouldn't suspect Incase he happened to be home early.

Today I arrived at school and saw a site I'd never see. It was one of Soomi's minions and Jungkook. He looked all flirty and she was biting her lip seductively. Ugh gross. I quickly left for class.

I only had two classes today so I left school with Nayeon. We headed to the mall and hung out for a while. It's been a while since we hung out since everytime she's at my house Taheyung and her are all lovey dovey.

"So Y/n, when are you gonna get a boyfriend," she asked out if the blue. "What?" I chuckled. "Well it's been 2 years..." she said. I sighed. Memories of my past flashed before my eyes. "I'm not pushing you it's just I want you to be happy," she smiled sympathetically. "I know, but I'm way to scared," I looked down in embarrassment. "It's ok to be scared," she hugged me. "But sometimes you wouldn't know unless you face your fears...." she said. No I couldn't. It was to hard. To terrifying to go through that again.

I decided to walk home since I wanted to head to the animal shelter . I always wanted a dog, but my mom would never let me have one. So now I just come to look around. "Hi Y/n," I heard a familiar voice. "Oh hey Jihyo." I smiled. She worked here, since I come often we've crossed paths. I strolled through with my hands stuffed into my pockets. Until one caught my eye. A beautiful golden retriever puppy. He was adorable. "Hey buddy........you're new....." I stuck my fingers into the openings of the cage.

His moist nose sniffed my fingers. I lightly smiled. "Oh yeah he's new, someone found him in the streets....." Jihyo informed. "Who'd leave such a cutie on the streets...." I pouted. I really wish I could get him. Aish but my mom won't budge. "Haven't convinced your mom yet?" Jihyo asked. "Nope...." I sighed.

Jungkook POV

I was on the phone when I noticed a familiar figure walk into an animal shelter. "Hyung I'm gonna have to call you back....." I said hanging up before he could respond. I put on my face mask so she wouldn't notice me. I realized she stopped infront of a specific cage. Awe. She's so cute. Only her can make me coo. The way her eyes lit up as she stared at the fluffy canine. But soon saddened. Her mom won't let her get it? Awe. She soon left with a frown. She was walking! By herself! Maybe I should stay close. Not stalk but just to make sure she's safe.

Y/n POV

I was walking home, but sped up my pace when it began getting late. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck raise; someone was following me. I knew it. Suddenly I heard someone whistle, seductively. "Don't you look sexy....." I heard someone cat calling me. Ugh gross. I just ignored the comment until I felt him grab my arm!