Dad{64}

I gasped. Oh my god. We need to get home. "I'm booking the next flight back to Korea." I stood up and grabbed my phone.

We packed our things. He looked so worried. "Don't worry, he'll be ok." I assured him. He gave a light smile. The best thing to do at this point was to stay positive. Since we have no news yet. He held my hand the entire flight. Lightly squeezing it every now and then as if he was making sure I was still with him. His hands ruffling his hair every 10 minutes. I was worried about him. I just prayed and prayed everything would be ok.

We landed in Korea as immediately left for the hospital. I saw my mom as we entered. "Mom!" I called out to her. "He's still in surgery." She replied. Jungkook's mom sat on the chair while Junghyun was pacing back and forth. Taheyung approached me. He hugged me.

We sat down awaiting more news. Jungkook looked so worried. He had a weird relationship with his father. They were never close but never apart either. Maybe there was a part of the story I didn't know. A missing puzzle piece. When he's ready he'll tell me. I interlocked my fingers with his, for some comfort. He leaned his head on my shoulder gently. I kissed his head.

"Why don't you go home...and get some sleep...." he suggested. "I'm not tired, and I wanna stay." I replied. "Ok..." he mumbled with a small pout while tangling his fingers with mine.

After a while he bacon quiet. I glanced at him. He was fast asleep on my shoulder, with little tears lingering in the corner of his eyes. I gently wiped it away not waking him. Junghyun appeared next to me. "Hey." He whispered. "Hi," I replied with a small smile. "You look pretty," he complimented. I just smiled. "Y/n." He said in a more serious tone. "I love you."He uttered. "What?" I was shocked. I was speechless. How could he love me. He hasn't seen me in months since he lives abroad. "H-how......you're barely with me......." I spoke.

"I-I don't know.............I can't help my feelings......" He responded. "I'm sorry.....Junghyun........but I love Jungkook..." I rejected him. I felt awful for breaking his heart. "I really am sorry-" he cut me off with a kiss. My eyes widened and pushed him off. "I'm sorry, I had to." He looked down. "I'm dating Jungkook, I'm in love with Jungkook." I spoke wiping my lips. How could he do that. I'm dating his brother for god sakes.

But I still felt a bit bad. Maybe I really broke his heart. But he kissed me. I'll have to tell Jungkook. I shouldn't keep it from him. Or maybe I should. It's better if he doesn't know. Especially with his dad in the hospital right now.

He was still asleep. Lightly squeezing my hand every 5 minutes. Making sure I was still with him. How did I ever get so lucky to be with him. How did I fall so hard for you Jungkook. How did you manganese to pull me out of the dark hole I thought I'd never ever leave. Just then he lifted his head, rubbing his eyes like a baby. "Is he out yet love?" He asked. I shook my head no. His expression immediately saddened. "How long was I asleep?" He asked. "About 2 hours." I replied caressing his cheek.

"Oh you must be so tired." He pouted as he looked at me. "I'm fine, don't worry." I assured him. He clearly wasn't convinced. I was a bit tired but I wasn't going to leave him.