Stay{6}

My cheeks turned crimson red. Jungkook seemed completely unbothered at our position. He maintained his confident relaxed composure. I hid my blushing cheeks with the blanket. After a few minutes I realized that Nayeon and Taehyung haven't returned. I was getting thirsty so I decided to get up but felt a strong grip on my wrist. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as if I was going to leave him. "To get a soda, I'll be back," I assured. He gave a small nod.

I headed to the kitchen. I gasped at the sight.
I quickly hid behind the wall. It's about time. Nayeon and  Taehyung were literally making out. Thank god they didn't notice I saw. Finally, they told each other how they felt. Awe.

I made my way back to the living room. I was still thirsty but it could wait. "Where's your soda?" Jungkook asked. "Umm long story," I replied sitting next to him again. "Here have some of mine," he handed me the can. "Really thanks..." I smiled and sipped the drink. I set it down and covered myself with the blanket. I contemplated if I should lay down in my previous position. Should I? I slowly laid down with my head on his chest.

He wore a slightly shocked expression but it soon faded. I felt his arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to his body instantly providing me with warmth. I was so focused on us I completely forgot about the scary movie.

Minutes after Nayeon and Taehyung appeared. "Where were you two? You missed the first part of the movie," Yoongi stated. I immediately became scared that Taehyung would scold Jungkook for being so close to me but he was too caught up with Nayeon to notice. So Jungkook and I just remained quiet.

Taehyung and Nayeon looked so much happier than earlier in the week. I really liked them together. Sometimes I wish I'd be that open to date someone. I averted my eyes back to the screen.

After a few hours the boys got drunk. Nayeon and I were the only sober ones. Awesome. Taehyung was passed out on the couch. And Jimin on the floor. Yoongi also on the couch although I wasn't sure if he was drunk or just sleepy. He's always asleep.

"So, you and Taehyung...." I nudged Nayeon. "Maybe," she blushed slightly. I rushed upstairs to find blankets for them. I found some and covered them with it. I found Jungkook still drinking his beer that was about to fall out of his hands. "Aish this boy," I sighed.

"I'm sorry Y/n I have to leave my mom just called." Nation I formed sadly. "It's ok, I can just spend the night here," I smiled. "Are you sure?" She asked for reassurance. "Yes I'm sure now don't keep your mom waiting," I replied.

I grabbed Jungkook's beer bottle and placed it on the coffee table. There was no space for him to lay down so I had to take him to his room.

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided him up the stairs. He slurred and mumbled some inaudible words. Awe. He's kind of cute.

We made it to his room and I laid him down gently covering him with the black duvet. I could drive home but I didn't want to leave Taehyung. I gazed at the passed out boy all bundled up in the covers. So cute. I should get to bed. Suddenly I felt him grab my wrist. "Stay....."