Dress{17}

Suddenly I heard someone call my name. It was Nayeon. I immediately let go of Jungkook. "I'm coming!" I replied. I got out of the water with Jungkook following behind me. I grabbed my towel and turned around to see the most hot site. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead. His chocolate abs being traced by the water droplets. Wow. "Oh my god you're drooling over Jungkook!" Nayeon silently spoke. "Psht what no way," I denied.

I dried up and changed my clothes. "So spill." Nayeon siad to me in the bathroom as I was brushing my wet hair. "Spill what?" I asked. "Duh you and Jungkook!" She squealed. "Jungkook and I have nothing to spill," I replied. "Sure," she said not convinced. "It's true, nothing, we have nothing," I replied. "Not even a little slightest feeling?" She asked as we exited the bathroom. "Nope," I replied. "Y/n, I'll take you home, Taheyung is going with Nayeon," Jungkook said. Nayeon wiggled her eyebrows at me while I death starred her. "Ok," I looked at him.We drove to n silence. Until he spoke. "Did you have fun?" He asked. I nodded, happily.We arrived home. "Thanks bubba." I smiled. "Anytime princess," he beamed.

Taehyung's birthday was on a Saturday. He was having a party in a club. Great. I don't like clubs. Or parties. Or people for that matter. But I didn't want to disappoint him so I was gonna go anyways. "Come on Y/n," Nayeon dragged. "But I don't need a new dress...."I whined. "Yes you do....don't you wanna look extra hot for Jungkook." She said. "Aish not this again, I already told you there's nothing going on between us," I explained. "I refuse to believe that," she replied. I face palmed.

"Look there's Jungkook and Taehyung!" She squealed. What were they doing in the mall? "Hey guys," Taheyung said. "Hey, Y/n and I were shopping." She replied. "Let's go get cinnamon rolls!" Taheyung suggested. "But Y/n is looking for a dress," Nayeon added. "No Im really not-" I got cut off. "I have an idea," Nayeon spoke. Oh no. "Jungkook can go with Y/n, and meet us back at the food court." She pushed Jungkook in my direction. Aish Nayeon! Taheyung trusts Jungkook more to be with me than any of his friends but of course he'd still have rules.

"Ok meet us at the food court in and hour, and no hands!" He said glaring at Jungkook. "Got it," Jungkook obeyed. He knew for my sake he had to or else Taehyung would forbid us from even talking. As soon as they were out of sight Jungkook's hand found its way to mine. "Let's go find a dress...." he grinned. "I really don't need one..." I replied. "Come on..." he pulled me into a store.

He pushed me into one of the dressing room. "I don't even have any to try on yet," I pointed out. "Stay here I'll get some options," he said. "But-" he closed the curtain in my face. I sighed.

Soon after wracks of dresses came in. I tried some on. I exited the dressing room, only to see him sitting on the waiting chair eyeing me up and down. "It's cute, but we could do cuter," he motioned with his hand for me to try another. I tried the n another one. I awaited his opinion. "Too much skin," he said. He was right this one was a bit to revealing. After there was one final dress left. It was black with a v neckline and halter. It fell just above my knees.

I exited the change room once more. He gasped at me. "Does it look bad?" I panicked. "No........this one is amazing," he stared at me with sparks in his eyes. I lightly blushed. After we met up with Taehyung and Nayeon, at the food court.