London pt:2 {86}

I was packing all my things. "Ou you'll need this, and this....and this..." Jungkook rummaging through my underwear drawer picking out lace underwears. My eyes widened. "Yah stoppp...." I shooed him away. "Taheyung would kill you." I spoke. "He doesn't care." Jungkook smiled cheekily. I packed up everything into boxes. I sighed as I looked at my now empty room. I'm gonna miss it. But I'll come back to visit.

I was gonna miss Korea. And my brother. And my parents. But I'll come back to see them. "Ready?" Jungkook asked. "Mmhmm." We drive to the airport.

"Goodbye sweetie, take care yourself ok." My mom hugged me. "I will." I smiled. "Goodbye dad." I said as he hugged me tight. I glanced to Taehyung. He looked devastated. "Thank you Taehyung, for everything." I gazed at him. "Anything for my precious baby sister......you're all grown up......" he pinched my cheeks. I threw my arms around him. "I love you." I spoke. "I love you too." He replied and hugged me tight.

He set me down slowly. "Take care of my sister, and you break her heart I'll break you." Taheyung scolded Jungkook. They smiled and hugged.

We waved goodbye. We walked hand in hand, while Jungkook smiled as holding Ollie. Of course he had to come. I can't wait. I won't have to suffer anymore pain. I'd be his. And he'd be mine. We would be together again. And won't have to be in hurt of being apart. I glanced at him. He was baby talking to Ollie as we flew on the plane. Ollie wasn't a big fan of planes since it was his first time, so Jungkook was distracting him. Awe. They're so cute.

We arrived in London late at night. "Sorry it's a mess. I want really wasn't in a good state.....when we were on a break......" He rubbed his nape looking at his messy apartment. "It's fine." I assured. I had to unpack tomorrow anyway so might as well clean up tomorrow. "I'll help clean up tomorrow." I replied setting Ollie down. He sniffed around u til he found a good spot to nap.

Just then I was bolted into the air and thrown over his shoulder. "Jungkook!" I yelped. He slap my butt playfully. We made it to the bedroom and he threw me onto the bed and hovered over me. My cheeks instantly flushed red. "I could get used to this." He spoke. I smiled and kissed his lips softly.
"I love you." I whispered. "I love you." He replied.

We soon fell asleep. I felt so safe and calm with his arms draped around me. He hugged me as if he never wanted to let go. I didn't ever want to let go. I wanna be with him. Always and forever.

He pulled me closer to him. I hummed in satisfaction. I love him. So so much. I don't think I'd love anyone as much as I loved him. I didn't believe anyone would love me as much as he does.

All the voices inside my head telling me I didn't deserve love....he proved them wrong. I didn't know how I could ever get so lucky. Who knew I'd fall so hard for the boy I've known for years. The boy who wasn't allowed to even high five me, due to the regulations my brother set in place. But now here we are. And I couldn't be happier. I really did fall for my brothers best friend.....