Boring{11}

We both froze. "H-how did it get in Y/n's bag...." he asked. "Uhh, it must've fallen in, I left it at the table....." Jungkook replied. "Oh..." Taehyung's said. Jungkook quickly grabbed the watch and put it away. I knew Taehyung felt that something was going on. And it worried me. I know he wants what's best for me. And I know he doesn't like me hanging out with guys. I don't like it either but it's so different with Jungkook. But I know he wouldn't approve. And I'm way to scared to start anything relationship wise, also who'd wanna date me. But it's not like I like Jungkook. It's just....he's nice to have around.....

The evening sadly ended. And we were walking towards the door. Taehyung's was on a phone call with Nayeon so he wasn't paying too much attention to me. "Goodbye oppa," I smiled cheekily. He chuckled. "Goodbye princess......by the way......that dress is soooooooo cute," he leaned on the door frame. I looked down to hide my red cheeks. I heard him giggle at my reaction. "See you tomorrow love," he smiled. I returned the smile and entered the car. Love....

Weeks flew by so quickly. And on every Friday, at 8pm, Jungkook would show up. Always bringing something with him. It became such a routine, for me.

It was now 7:58 and I sat in my porch awaiting his arrival. "Jungkook!" I called as I heard footsteps. "Hi," he smiled as he was about to climb the tree. "Wait." I ordered him. I quickly grab the bag with my purchase. I tied it to the porch railing. It was a rope ladder. "Ooh a ladder," he quickly climbed up. He so athletic. "Yay! Mochi" I squealed as I saw the bag.

I got comfy. Tonight Taehyung was gonna be out extra late. So I put on the Kdramas. The most adorable scene played. "Awweee," I cooed at the screen couple. "That's so cute," I said stuffing my face with Cheetos. Jungkook chuckled at my reaction.

I was lying on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. So soft yet so loud. "Don't you get tired....." I asked. "What?" He questioned. "I mean don't you get tired of hanging out with me, I'm pretty boring, and won't you want to hang out with your friends," I looked at him. "No of course not, you're not boring," he replied. "I have fun with you, that's why I always come," he smiled. "Are you sure?" I confirmed. "I'm positive," he replied without hesitation.

"Oppa......" I called. "Hmm....." he hummed. "Thank you," I replied avoiding eye contact with him. He tilted my chin up making my eyes meet his. "Anytime princess," he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Blood rushed to my cheeks making them red. He laid my head down on his chest again. I heard soft raindrops beat against the roof of the house. Setting the relaxing mood. I felt so still. As if I didn't have to be supervised by my big brother, for the first time I felt safe in a boy's arms other than the arms of my brother.

The next morning I awoke to find a beautiful face in my view. I lightly touched his cheek. Awe. So cute. His arm was wrapped around my waist tightly hugging me close to his body. His other hand tangled in my hair. I lightly smiled as I stared at him. I felt his grip tighten around me, as if he didn't want to let go.

I glanced at the clock. I gasped. Oh no. It's 10am. Taheyung is gonna be up to bring me my vitamins. "Jungkook......Jungkook...." I softly shook his body. "Mmm...." he groaned. "Jungkook you need to leave, you spent the night," I panicked. "Hmm 5 more minutes....." he pulled me closer. "Nooo, Taheyung is gonna be up any minute to bring me my vitamins,"I warned. He groaned as he opened his eyes. His messy bed hair made him look so handsome. Snap out of it Y/n. "Y/n! Are you up?" Oh no.