Bored{60}

The next day I was bored once again. Jungkook had a full day of classes today. Sadly. He's a senior, so he'll be graduating in two months. Woah. That's really soon. He's probably going to take over his parents company. "Ughh." I groaned in boredom. I never thought kdramas could bore me, but today it really did.

"Hey hey." Nayeon chimed. "Finally! Someone to talk to." I cheered. "Bored huh?" She asked handing me the chicken nuggets. "Yesss." I replied dipping the nugget into sweet and sour sauce. "Sooo, you slept with Jungkookkk...." she cooed. "Ew stop I don't like to talk about it..." I spoke. "Why not wasn't it good???" She asked. "It was amazing..." I replied and covered my face with my palms timidly.

Nayeon giggled at my reaction. "You must really trust him to let him take your innocence." She ate my fry. "I do....I trust him a lot...." I said. She smiled. "I'm soo happy, you found someone who treats you right." She smiled. "And you both look so happy." She added. "I am happy, I just hope Taheyung allows us. We haven't talk about it in a while." I replied. "I'm sure he'll come around." She assured.

"Why are you dying?" I asked staring at the screen. "You're just too good." He replied. I knew he was loosing intentionally just to let me win in the video game. "Bubbaaa...." I called. "Hmmm." He hummed in response. "I love you." I hugged him. He smiled and said. "I love you too."

After 2 weeks I was able to leave the hospital. "Ok I got your vitamins phone charger clothes...." he pointed at everything. I was so ready to leave this hospital. Taheyung grabbed my bags. Jungkook lifted me off of the bed. "Yah!" Taheyung scolded. "He's just helping me Taheyung!" I replied. Jungkook set me down carefully on the wheelchair. The man who crashed into me paid for the repairs of the car. He was drunk. Ugh.

"Wait? Where are we going?" I asked. "Home." Taheyung replied. "No I want to go back to Jungkook's house." I opposed. "No you're coming home." Taheyung demanded. "Maybe it's better if you recovered at home." Jungkook rubbed my thigh. I nodded. He wants what's best. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He sat in the backseat with me.

Taehyung POV

I looked into the revue mirror on to see her head on his shoulder. And his hand on her thigh. Lightly caressing it. Maybe they were really in love. Was I making a mistake keeping them apart?

Y/n POV

Jungkook laid me down gently on my bed, covering me with the blankets. God I love him. He caressed my cheek gently. "Ok what do you want for dinner, I'll go get it." He asked. "You can go later, come cuddle." I tugged on his hoodie. "Ok ok...." he gave in. He wrapped his strong arms around me. "I love you." He kissed my shoulder. "I love you too." I replied. He could stay now since Taehyung knew of our relationship.

I felt his hand slowly lift my shirt up and drew little patterns on my skin. "I kind of wished we had a baby..........." He mumbled. "Me too......" I replied.

A few weeks passed and I finally got my cast off. I was also back at school. Taheyung still never really approved of Jungkook and I but we made sure he knew that he couldn't keep us apart. "Careful princess." He warned. "I'm fine don't worry Bubba." I assured. He dropped me off at my class and we sadly had to part ways. "See you at the end of school ok." He kissed my cheek. "Mmhmm bye." I waved.