Explain{45}

"Why are you crying?" He asked. "I-I'm not...I'm fine...." I wiped way the tears. "No you're not....." he spoke with concern. Suddenly he pulled me into a comforting hug. I was stunned.

Jungkook POV

I pushed Soomi off of me. She kissed me! Ewww. I felt a familiar pair of eyes on me. Y/n!
I saw her walk briskly down the hallways. I didn't know what she saw or what she thought but I needed to explain. I finally caught up to her only to see her hugging..........Jimin? I scoffed and walked away.

Y/n POV

I pulled away. "I'm sorry, Jimin.........but I can't...." I quickly ran away. I left school earlier since I had free periods. I just wanted to go home. Today hasn't been the best day.

I arrived at home and plopped on my bed instantly falling asleep with Jungkook on my mind. I awoke from my nap. Jungkook didn't even text me. Is he mad? Was he happy Soomi kissed him!?! Maybe he was. Maybe I was just too complicated for him to deal. Especially since we couldn't be open. Tear began prickling down my cheeks. Why are you crying Y/n? You saw this coming. You knew he'd get bored. I hugged my pillow to muffle my silent sobs.

I managed to calm down. It was around 12am. I couldn't sleep. Millions of thoughts about Jungkook piled up in my mind. I missed him. I missed him so much. Suddenly I felt banging on my porch doors. Why did he decide to come so late to break up with me. He could've at least spare me until morning. I moved the curtains to see him fuming. Why was he mad? I slid the door open. "Jungkook what's-" I was cut off when me picked me up and kissed me. Huh???

I was so confused. But I missed him too much not to respond. My legs were wrapped around his waist. And his hands once again on my butt. He closed the door as he effortlessly held me in one hand. He threw me onto the bed and wasted to time to hover over me. Smashing or lips together once more. It felt so amazing. My heart palpitated in my chest as the adrenaline ran through my veins. He bit my lip and I let out a sinful sound as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. His hands held my sides carefully and my fingers toddled his hair.

I knew he loved it when I played with his hair. It suddenly turned into a French kiss as he slowly moved from my lips to my neck. Leaving sloppy kisses and Marking me as he nibbled on the sweet spot of my skin. I bet he left hickeys.

But now it was my turn. I flipped us over so now I was on top, . I never got to give him a hickey. I was always afraid he'd judge me or think I was weird. But at their point I didn't care. I pressed my lips against his again.

I softly bit his lower lip causing him to groan into the kiss. I shoved my tongue inside of his mouth exploring every inch of it. I left his lips and trailed soft kisses to his neck. His eyes shut tight at the feeling of my lips on his neck. Sucking his skin in search for his sweet spot.

Suddenly he let out a soft moan. I continued to suck in that spot and softly bit his skin marking him as mine. I pulled away and looked at the three blue and purple hickeys I left. He grabbed my face and kissed me again. And god it was amazing. We pulled away for a breath of air as the kiss left us both breathless. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "I didn't mean to kiss her she kissed me."