Ice Cream{9}

"Are you sure?" He asked touching my head. I felt eyes stuck on us like glue as we stood in the cafeteria. "I'm fine, it's ok....." I assured sitting down next to who I didn't realize was Jungkook. Hopefully Taehyung doesn't yell at him. "Ugh that stupid bitch!" Taehyung groaned. "It's ok, I'm fine," I assured. "Are you sure Y/n," Jimin asked with soft eyes. "I'm sure." I replied with a smile.

The next day I was at school waiting for everyone at the lunch table. "Hey princess," I heard a familiar voice. "Hey," I smiled. "You know today in craving ice cream," I smiled. "Oh really," he said. I nodded. Today was Friday so I knew he would be over at my house later

I only had a few classes so I took Taehyung's car and went home since he was going to Nayeon's house this afternoon. Yes I can drive. Do I own a car? Not yet.

After a few hours I was doing homework when, I then felt my phone buzz.

Oppa:Hey, I'm outside
Y/n: I'm coming

I texted back and opened my doors to my porch. "Hey," I smiled. I gasped. "Chocolate!" I grabbed the ice cream from his hands. "Ugh I'm so gonna regret eating this later," I sighed opening the tub. "What? Why? Its just ice cream," he plopped onto my bed. "Because I'm gonna get fatter for eating too much sweet," I said eating a spoon. "So what's wrong with being fat." He said eating a spoon of ice cream. I let his words sink in. He's so right. But me. Nothing will make me look prettier to be honest.

After a while we were watching anime when I heard the door downstairs open. "Y/n! We're home!" I heard my mom yell. Jungkook and I looked at each other. "Quick hide!" I whisper shouted to him. I pushed him into my bathroom as I heard the footsteps come up the stairs. I shut my bathroom door just before my mom could open my room door.

"Hi Y/n," she smiled. "Hey mom," I replied. "Whatcha doing?" She asked. "Just watching tv that's all," I replied. "Ok well have fun," she closed the door. I breathed out a sigh. If my mom knew Jungkook was here she would question a lot and eventually tell Taehyung. I made sure the footsteps were inaudible before letting him out. "Almost got caught," he chuckled. I laid next to him on the bed.

I didn't know why but everything was so calm with him. I never really hung out with him by myself. Taehyung was always present. But now It feels so different. Good different. As if I'm free. I didn't need my brother. And it was a long time since I didn't need my brother. What are all Therese emotions. Why am I getting this feeling. I didn't realize at the time I was staring at him. "Staring at me huh," he muttered with his eyes still on the TV. "N-no....." I turned away. I felt his eyes avert to me.

Suddenly, he placed his head on my chest. He took my hand and wrapped it around his neck. I was stunned. "I'm cold, I need warmth," he hugged my waist.

I blinked several times trying to process what just happened. I gazed at him once more. So adorable. I felt my eyes become heavy. The faint noice of the television dimming as I entered my slumber.

Jungkook POV

I realized she was really quiet. I looked up to see her adorable face. So pretty. I caressed her cheek and gazed at her. "I wish I could tell you how I feel." I spoke softly rubbing her smooth cheek. Gosh I could stare at her for hours. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 11pm. Taehyung's would be home any time now. I sighed. I didn't want to leave her. But I had to. I softly kissed her cheek and arose from the bed.

I covered her body with the blanket and touched her cheek once more before leaving. "Goodbye princess......." I smiled.