Precious{56}

I opened it. "Where is she?" A familiar voice asked. Taehyung. I showed no fear. "Who?" I asked pretending to be clueless. "Y/n!" He yelled. "At Nayeon's." I replied calmly still eating my ice cream. He seemed stunned that I gave him the answer so quickly. He may be her brother but she's my girl. "Are you just gonna stand there or come in." I asked. He huffed in disbelief. "You're playing a dangerous game here." He threatened. "Sure I am."I sarcastically spoke. He scoffed. "You can go see her you know, she's not that far away," I said.

"Don't play with me Jungkook, I'll end you right now." He said with his piercing gaze. "Sure you will." I ate a spoon of ice cream. "Go ahead hit me." I said. "Don't you wanna beat the living shit out of me like you said." I asked. "Because I'm dating your precious sister." I replied. He looked at me in disbeliefs my clam composure. "I mean, come on I had sex with your sister man." I chuckled. I loved playing this game. He may seem intimidating but deep down he could never hurt me badly.

By this time he was fuming. He just huffed and left for his car. I waved as he sped off. That'll teach him not to fuck with me. Because I'm not leaving her. Ever.

Y/n POV

I arrived at Jungkook's house after Nayeon. "Bubba!" I called out to him. "In the kitchen!" He yelled. I sipped to the kitchen. "Y/n!!" Ji-na squealed. "Hi Ji-na!" I hugged her. "You look extra pretty," she complimented. "Aw you look beautiful too." I giggled at her adorableness. "Jungkook was cooking something that smelled amazing. "Something smells good." I smiled. He giggled.

"Kookie is watching me this afternoon." She explained. Awe. She's too adorable. "My cousin dropped her off last minute." He said, while I was playing little games with her. "By chance did Taheyung come to see you?" He asked. "No. Why?" I asked confused.

Jungkook POV

He didn't go to see her. Why not? What was he up too. "Why?" She asked. "Oh well he came by here today." I informed. "He did? What did you say??" She asked. "I told him you weren't home you were at Nayeon's and that he could go see you." I replied. "Oh. He never came." She replied a bit sad.

Y/n POV

After we ate the delicious meal Jungkook prepared we snuggled in the living room watching frozen while at Ji-na sang all the songs. She's so adorable. After an hour I saw Ji-na and Jungkook bundled up together fast asleep. So cute. I took a picture. Aish he'll be such a great dad one day.

A few days passed. And I had to go home to get my books to study. I called Nayeon and asked her to keep Taheyung at her house. I entered my room. It felt different. I packed a bag with some more clothes and my school bag with my books. "Y/n...." I heard a familiar voice. "H-hi tae." I looked down. "Y-you're packing more t-things?" He asked. "Umm Yeah I need my books for school, and more clothes." I replied. "Well it's late I should go." I said quickly walking past him.

I felt terrible. But I can't give in. I need to make my own choices. And I know Jungkook is the right choice. I quickly got into the car and drove off. I took a deep breath. Taheyung clouded my mind. I didn't want to be this cold to him. But I loved shiny too much to let him go. Just then headlights were seen blinding my eyes. And everything went black.