Phone{47}

I was laying in bed with Jungkook watching a movie at my house. Taheyung was home so we had to be extremely quiet. "Oh no my phone is downstairs I'll be right back." I rolled off of the bed. He nodded. I left for downstairs. I searched for my phone. "Where is it? I left it here." I mumbled to myself. "Taheyung!!!!" I yelled running up to his room. "Have you seen my-" I got cut off when I saw him staring at my phone. Oh no. My Lock Screen!!!!!

"That's where it went." I approached him to grab it but he held my hand. "Why do you have Jungkook as you screen saver?" He asked sternly. "I-I......it's just Jungkook and Ollie, I mainly wanted it for Ollie but I couldn't crop it to fit....that's all." I replied. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Well change it. I don't like it." He spoke and let go of my hand. "O-ok...." I replied and left the room with my phone. I need to be more careful.

Today Jungkook and I was hanging out today. "Where are we going?" He asked. "It's a surprise. We arrived and he was clueless. I covered his eyes with my hands while guiding him got the from of the store. "You better not let me hit a pole." He chuckled. "I promise I won't." I assured. We arrived at the store. It was the video game store. He spilt water all over his wireless controllers. I told him so many times to not have water near the games but he won't listen. So I brought him here to get the latest ones. "Ok open." I moved my hands from his eyes.

He gasped. "The video game store!!" He squealed like a little kid in a candy shop. "And you can pick anything you want." I smiled. "Anything!???" He was shocked. But it was my turn to spoil him. To surprise him for a change.
We entered the store hand in hand. He gazed around. "So many options." He rubbed his chin. Awww. He's so cute. My heart fluttered.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. "Yesssss." I said paying for the many things he wanted. But I didn't care. He was my boyfriend. And I wanted to do something special.

We decided to roam the city for a bit. "Ice cream!" I squealed and ran up to the cart with Jungkook following. "What flavor do you want bubba?" I asked. "Chocolate." He replied.
"I'll have salted caramel and chocolate." I told the worker.

We strolled through the park hand in hand. I was so happy. Just to be with him. To hold hands. And talk. And enjoy his presence. "Staring again huh." He asked with his face still facing forward. How did he know I was staring. "Maybe......" I replied smiling. "Want a taste?" He asked holding out his chocolate ice cream cone. I ate some. "Yum." I muttered to myself. I ate some of mine. "Here try some of-" suddenly he kissed me, scooping the ice cream from my mouth into his issuing his tongue. Woahh. He pulled away and gazed right at me. "Yummy." He winked. I remained stunned by his actions.

I averted my eyes forward only to notice a familiar figure. Jihoon! Oh no. I gripped onto Jungkook's hand tighter. "Let's go this way." I suggested trying to get away from Jihoon. "Nah I wanna go this way, let's go watch the little kids." He smiled. Aish he really did drop form heaven didn't he. We always watched the little children play. They're so cute and fun sized. I just hope Jihoon doesn't see me. I cling onto Jungkook. "Y/n??"