Sick{14}

The delivery boy left and I stood their shocked by Jungkook's behavior. "Umm what was all that about?" I asked opening the food container. "All what?" He asked as if nothing happened. As if the incident that just occurred was nothing new to him. "Nothing...." I brushed dit off and ate my food happily. Sometimes an action doesn't need an explanation........because the action speaks for itself......I fell asleep in his arms. I felt so protected. Even after the incident this evening, I still feel so safe and unbothered. Why? I wondered. I don't even know how he was there. At the exact moment. He was my savior.
"Goodbye...." I waved as he left the next morning. "Y/n, are you awake....." I heard Taehyung's voice.

A few weeks flew by. Nothing interesting happened anyway. Until today. "Hey Y/n," I heard a voice call. "Umm, hi Chan...." I replied. Bang Chan. He transferred to our school last year from Australia. He was really handsome. "Would you.......maybe want.....to go out with me......." he asked shyly. As I was about to respond. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. "Hi princess," he smiled. Aish not this again. "Sorry Chan.....I'm not really looking.....for someone, right now," I said trying to get Jungkook's arm off of me.

He smiled sadly and left. "Jungkook.....what was all that about?" I asked opening my locker. "All what?" He pretended. "Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Everytime I'm with a male species you're always around," I informed. "So I just happen to be there," he replied leaning in the metal lockers. "Well I don't need another Taheyung, I can handle myself ok...." I looked at him. "I'm just looking out for you......" he replied. "I know," I said.

After a few days Friday arrived. And I was at home making my bed for when Jungkook arrived. "Hey Y/n...." I heard Taehyung! "Taheyung! What are you doing here??" I questioned. "Oh Nayeon had piano and everyone else was busy so I'm home today......" hea said laying on my bed. "But....." I could think of anything to say but Jungkook is gonna be here any minute.

I received a text form him. I told him that Taehyung was here. He said he'd wait until Taehyung left. "Ok well, I'm pretty tired and I have tons of homework to do so...." I trailed off. "I could help you with your homework!" He cheered. "No you really don't-" he cut me off.

"You said you had a lot and your tired....." he said patting the spot next to me. Aish, it's freezing outside, I hope he's ok. After an hour Taehyung finally left. Aish. As soon as Taheyung closed my room door I immediately went out to my porch. "Jungkook....why didn't you go back to the car," I felt his forehead he was burning up. "I didn't want you to *cough* wait.....and I walked........" he said.

He has a cold. I quickly brought him inside and set him down on my bed. I wrapped him up in the blankets. I rushed to my bathroom to get a cloth soaked in some cold water to stop the fever. "I'm so sorry," I apologized as I put the cloth on his forehead. "No don't be......" he said. "But you're sick now because of me...." I replied sadly. "It's just a cold.....don't worry....." he assured. "I'll be back I'm gonna get some medicine...." I left my room ensuring to be extra quiet.

I creeped down the stairs. And tip toed I toy he kitchen. I opened the medicine cabinet."Y/n?" I heard my mom call. "Yes!" I jumped. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Oh just came to get a glass of water. I slipped the meds into my pocket before she could see. "Oh ok...." she replied narrowing her eyes at me. I just smiled convincingly.