Disappoint{37}

He stood up and threw a hoodie over his head. He took off my glasses and set them on the nightstand climbing into bed with me. He pulled me closer to him. Nuzzling his face in my neck. I felt so relaxed. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Soon his light snores filled the room. I ran my fingers through his black locks. He was so beautiful. His head laid perfectly on my chest. His arm snagged around me and our legs tangled together. I never thought I'd fall so hard for my brother's best friend of almost all my life.

The next morning I arose early and sneaked back to my room. I left Jungkook sound asleep. I didn't want to wake him. "Y/n?" I heard someone call as I was opening my room door. "Oh hi Tae," I smiled. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked. "Uhhhh......I just went to get some fresh air......that's all..." I spoke. He slowly nodded. "Ok bye." I quickly replied and hurried into my room. It was getting harder to lie to my brother. But I had too. I knew he won't approve. And I know he wants what's best for me. But I know that Jungkook will treat me right. He's treated me right my entire life. I'm beyond grateful for him. I just wish we could be honest about our relationship.

After a few hours we were all gonna meet up for breakfast. My parents weren't coming though. They left to explore. Jungkook and I were first to the table. "You look sleepy," I touched his cheek. "You left too early." He pouted. "I had to, and Taehyung even saw me in the hallway," I sadly replied. "What do you say?" He asked alarmed. "I told him I just went for fresh air, he seemed convinced." I replied. Jungkook and I have been dating for almost a month now. And still haven't told Taehyung.

Everyone else knows. His parents my parents. Nayeon knows. But I was too afraid Taehyung would freak out and forbid us from seeing each other. "Hey guys," I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Taehyung's voice. Thank goodness Jungkook was holding my hand under the table. Phew.

After that Taehyung suggested we hung out together so I won't feel lonely. Obviously I was a bit sad since I won't get time with Jungkook and I also didn't want to disappoint Jungkook. I feel like I do since we can't be open about our relationship. Finally after lunch Taehyung and Nayeon left us alone. "Finally," he threw his arm around me. I smiled. "Let's go to the beach." He suggested. "But what if Taheyung finds us?" I spoke. "He won't don't worry," he assured.

We made it to the beach. It was kind of cold so I just sat on the sand. I felt a pair of eyes on me. "What? Is their something on my face?" I asked panicking. "Nope you're just soooo pretty," he smiled as the wind blew through his dark hair. We sat together listening to the soft waves crash against the shore. I laid my head on his chest. My thoughts ran to Taehyung. Jungkook must be so tired of us having to keep this secret. He must be getting bored.

I must be disappointing him. "I'm sorry," I spoke. "What? Why?" He asked confused. "You must be so bored of me now, since we can't be open about our relationship...." I looked at him sadly. "Hey, don't think that, I'll never get bored. As long as I'm with you that's all that matters," he kissed my forehead. He always found some way to provide en with the reassurance that I needed daily. It's like he knew my thoughts, my questions I was too afraid to ask and he provided me with all my answers.