Eve{81}

A few days passed, and Jungkook and I spent almost everyday together. "No Bubba I'm gonna fall," I opposed. "Don't worry I've got you." He assured as i was tying the laces on my skates. We came ice skating today. Jungkook begged me to come since I knew already I was going to fall flat on my face. "Ok, easy." He held my hands. "No no I'm scared." I gripped onto his forearms. "It'll be ok, love." He assured. Pulling my hands as my feet made it on the ice.

He held my hands tightly enduring I was safe. "Why are you shutting your eyes." He laughed. "Because I told you I'm scared." I pouted. "Do you trust me princess?" He asked softly. I nodded slowly. "Then you know I won't let you fall." He spoke. "Ok." I peeked my eyes open. He guided me, as he glided on the ice. I still held onto him just Incase I slipped. "See you're a natural." He smiled.

Christmas was next week. The one time in my life I was dreading Christmas Day since he would be leaving soon. I already bought Jungkook's gift. I bought him a Prada jacket. I knew he loved them. I dreaded the days passing by so quickly. I felt as if he only just got here yesterday.

"Why are you so sad?" He asked concerned about my upset facial expression. "I don't want you to leave." I sighed. "I know I don't want to leave you either." He hugged me tightly. "Oooo, what's in here?" He asked. "Ah ah ah, no peeking until Christmas." I snatched the box and hid it away in my closet. "Not even a hint." He pouted. "Nope." I cheekily smiled.

Today the entire group were hanging out. We were going to the fair. "This is cute." Her images through my clothes picking out an outfit for me. "And these," he chose some pants. "Ok I like it." I ran to the bathroom to change.

We soon arrived and met up with everyone. "I'm gonna get some hot chocolate, want some?" He asked. "Sure." I replied as Jungkook scurried away with Taheyung.

"Sooo are you happy he's back?" Nayeon asked. "I am, I really wish he could stay though." I sighed sadly. "Well once you graduate you can go with him." She spoke. "I know but that's not until July." I sighed. "Don't worry time will fly by." Sana stated. "I guess." I replied.

Jungkook returned with hot chocolate. "With extra marshmallows just the way you the like it." He smiled and pecked my cheek. "Thank you." I giggled. We walked hand in hand strolling through the fair a d gazing at the small shops and stalls, while the Christmas music boomed through the speakers. Ugh I loved it. And I loved him. And only him. "Ooo bunnies!" He squealed and ram to the petting zoo booth. Awe. He took one into his hands. "Awe, you're so cute." He baby talked to the bunny. He gave the white fluffy creature for me to hold. Awee. It was adorable. "Well aren't you adorable." I petted the bunny. "Careful, Ollie's gonna get jealous." He giggled.

Today was Christmas Eve, and I wrapped up Jungkook's gift, with the rest of my gifts. It was tradition that we spend Christmas with Jungkook's family. It was just how it was. So we were spending the night at his house.

"Ok go change." His mom pushed us away. We had to wear matching Christmas pajamas every year. "I don't know how I feel about this year's Christmas pattern." I looked in the mirror. "I don't know love, I think it's kinda cute." He flexed his muscles behind me. "Especially you." He kissed my cheek. I tried hard to be jolly and happy about Christmas but Jungkook was leaving tomorrow night. And I obviously didn't want him to go.