Make Out{42}

I engulfed him in a warm embrace. He didn't hesitate to hug me. "I love you too princess..." he kissed my head softly.

After a while we were laying down watching a movie. His hand rested on my bare thigh since I was wearing shorts. "Smooth....." he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. I chuckled. He's so cute. Ollie was napping next to me. All he does is eat sleep and play. The next day was Saturday so Taheyung would be staying. Nayeon's. So it was just Jungkook and I for the night. Yay! Time with him was always so limited. We always have to be on the look out for Taehyung. It's tiring.

The next morning I awoke to the sun peeking through the curtains. I glanced at our position. My eyes widened s his head was smushed against my boobs and his hand was grabbing my butt. But it was quite comfy. I didn't feel afraid or uncomfortable. I felt safe. And relaxed. My leg was thrown over his legs. He held me close to him, not wanting to let go. I kissed his head gently. But accidentally woke him up.

He squinted his eyes at me. But soon realized our position. "S-sorry....." he guiltily stuttered and looked away. He moved his hand to my waist. "No no......i-it's ok...." I moved his hand back to my butt. Which shocked him. I didn't want him to always be walking on eggshells around me. I wanted him to know that it's ok, and he doesn't need permission for
certain things. He hugged me closer. It was 6:30am so we went back to sleep.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok." He hugged me. "Mhmm.....bye bubba." I spoke as he pecked my lips and left. I sighed. I wish he could've stayed longer. He left in time since Taehyung just pulled up in the driveway. I was still sleepy so I went back to bed.

After a few weeks I was at school. Again. This semester is just flying by, since mid terms were next week. Jungkook and I have been dating for 2 and a half months now. I smiled by just the thought of him. I was walking down the hallways on my way to the library. I had a free period. Suddenly I'm pulled into a dark room. The light came on and I see none other than Jungkook standing infront of me in an empty classroom. "Jungkook!" I whisper shouted. "Yes." He smiled cheekily at me.

"Don't you have class, and I have to get to the library why did you-" he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I was stunned but I couldn't resist him. He was so passionate yet so delicate. It was indescribable. Butterflies erupted in my stomach sad his hands reed on my waist pulling me closer to him.

Suddenly I'm lifted onto the table and his body between my legs pushing himself closer to my body. My hands wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. I couldn't describe this feeling. He left my lips and trailed kisses to my neck. And I found myself leaning my head giving him more access to my neck. By this time he already memorized where my sweet spot was and immediately sucked and nibbled. My breathing became uneven.  He moved from my neck back to my lips. I melted into the kiss.

"It's ok it doesn't look bad." He assured. "Bubbaaaaaa......" I whined as I gazed at the two purple hickeys. "Just wear your hair down." He loosened my hair. "But what if Taehyung sees." I replied. "Don't stress he won't," he responded. "Besides it looks cute." He kissed my cheek. I don't usually wear my hair down. Jihoon always told me it looked horrible down. I smiled at him. Jungkook really is perfect........in every way possible.