Babies{21}

"Goodbye my babies," My mom pinched our cheeks. "Be good," Our dad said. "We will," Taehyung assured. "I let the address of the hotel on the fridge and don't forget to call," Our mom reminded. "We will, have fun," I replied. We waved to them as they left.

Later that day we were going over to Jungkook's house. "I'm sorry about the Jihoon situation in the park," Taheyung said as we drove. "It's ok, Jungkook was there so," I replied.

We soon arrived. Only to be greeted with Jungkook and what looked like a 5 year old girl hi didn't behind his tall legs. "Oh hey guys," he said. "Ji-na say hi," Jungkook motioned the little girl. She gave a small wave. "This is my niece, my cousin's daughter," He said. "I'm watching her for the afternoon," he said. "Awe," I cooed. We went inside and sat on the couch. "I call the black controller." I shouted grabbing it. "Oh come on!" They groaned. I realized I was pretty lame for hanging out with my brother's friends but who cares.

After about 3 hours Ji-na spoke. "Kookie I want chocolate milk," she tugged on Jungkook's hoodie. "Let me finish this round first," he said. "I can get it for you," I offered. She nodded happily and held my hand. Awww. I sat her on the kitchen counter. "You're really pretty..." she said. "Why thank you, you're beautiful too," I replied. She giggled and sipped on her milk. "What's your name?" She asked with her little milk mustache. "My name's Y/n," I replied. "Y/n? You're that girl Kookie keeps-" she got cut off. "Ok don't spill everything at once," Jungkook shushed her. Awwww. It couldn't possibly be me he was talking about anyways. "Where's Taehyung?" I asked. "Nayeon called him so he left." He informed. "Kookie is Y/n your girlfriend," she smiled. My cheeks flushed red. And so did Jungkook's! "No he's not my boyfriend," I replied. She pouted sadly. "Let's watch a movie!" She suggested and grabbed both of our hands.

We sat together watching the beauty and the beast. We cuddled on the couch together. She's so cute. I leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder. He smiled. Ji-na was asleep, so Jungkook took her to her room. Aww. "Shes's sound asleep," he said as he sat next to me. "She really likes you," he said. "Awe, I like her a lot too I love babies," I squealed. "They're so cute and fun sized." I said.

We played some video games. "Damnit!" I groaned. "Hah hah I won...." he rubbed it in my face. Suddenly a loud thunder boomed. "Woah it's storming outside." I said gazing out the window when suddenly I got a phone call. "Hi Taheyung," I said. "Y/n, there's a storm coming in and the roads aren't safe so I'll stay at Nayeon's for the night, you stay at Jungkook's ok, and don't come home until the roads are safe." He informed. "Ok I will." I assured. "There's a storm coming, so I have to wait till morning to go home," I said. "Yeah I texted my cousin and said I'll watch Ji-na for the night. "Where's your mom and dad?" I asked. "Oh they're at work as always; they'd probably stay in a hotel tonight," he said.

"Kookie!!!" I heard a little girl scream. The thunder must've woken her up. She ran down the stairs in her adorable pajamas and little teddy bear in her hand. He quickly picked her up for comfort. "I'm scareedddd....." she cried. "It's ok....it's just the thunder," he assured and kissed her nose. Awww. They're so cute.