Bandages{33}

About a week and half later. The boys were finally able to go home. I managed to have Nayeon distract Taehyung so I can go with Jungkook. I was driving him home now. "Love?" He called. "Hmm." I hummed in response. "Thank you," he touched my thigh. Normally if a male did this I'd freak out but now. I'm not even the least scared. I felt comfortable. His hand remained on my thigh until we arrived. I quickly got out and opened the door for him. It was my turn to treat him right. "Thank you," he giggled.

We made it inside and I was greeted by Ollie. His mom was taking care of him since I was at the hospital. "Ollie! Oh I missed youuu!" He licked my cheeks.

We made it inside. "Ok so you have to change your surgery gauze every 6 hours and don't play too many sports you have to take it easy and-" he cut me off. "I got it don't worry," he assured. "Are you sure??" I asked. "I'm sure," he smiled. "Ok I'll be back tomorrow to check on you after school," I said. "Noo stay," he held my hand. "I have to change my bandages," he pouted. Aish. "Do it for me pweaseee...." he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Ugh fine." I replied. How could I say no to him. We entered his bathroom.

His wound was in his abdomen. "Ok take of your shirt," I said organizing the bandages. He smirked and starred at me. "I'm gonna change your bandages so don't get your hopes up," I replied. "Damnit," he muttered and lifted his hoodie over his head, revealing his defined abs. Woah. No concentrate Y/n! I shooed away my thoughts. "Ow ow ow!" He yelped. "I'm almost done," I replied. I pressed the clean bandage onto the wound.

He sighed in relief. "There all done," I replied. He slipped his hoodie back on. "Ok now go lie down," I pushed him in the direction of his bed. He laid down. "Come stay with me...." he pouted. "I can't Taheyung is gonna wonder where I am," I said sadly.

Deep down I really wanted to stay and cuddle. "I'll be back tomorrow ok?" I assure and kissed his cheek softly. He smiled as a pink hue was painted across his cheeks. Awe. Gets me every time. Ollie and I left for my house.

After a few weeks the school term was finally ending. Amd the end of term dance was next week. I Already know I'm not going. So I just can't wait to bundle up in bed with Ollie. "Y/n?" Jimin called. "Oh hi," I smiled. "So remember the girl, I was talking about," he said. I nodded inquisitively. "Well.....I'm going to confess but can you come with me, so it won't be awkward," he rubbed his nape. Awe.

He's gonna confess to a girl. How cute. At least he has the courage. I'm still not even sure if I'm actually in love with Jungkook. "Sure, I'll come," I replied. "It's gonna be at the dance though? Is that ok?" He asked. Damn now I have to go to the dance. "Sure," I smiled. It's all to help him out anyways.

It was the Friday before the dance. "Which one do you think I should wear?" I asked. "Hmm... they're both pretty," he said. "Bubba, I have to choose one or I'm screwed." I replied. "What? I thought you weren't going anyways." He replied. "I'm going with Jimin." I responded. His eyes widened in shock. "Well not with him but to help him out," I responded. "He wants to impress this girl he likes and cute needs to her," I explained. "Soo, you  actually agreed?" He questioned.