Wife{77}

I arrived back to Korea. I saw Taehyung awaiting my arrival. He saw me and smiled. I gave a light smile. He hugged me in comfort. I called Jungkook telling him I arrived. He sounded so devastated. I sighed.

The next week school began. And I absolutely hated it. I thought having school without my big brother would be amazing but it sucked. "Hey hey.." Sana smiled. "Oh hi." I replied. "How are you doing?" She asked empathetically. "Ok so far I guess...." I pouted. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll get better." She comforted.

After school I headed home. I threw on one of Jungkook's hoodies, and bundled up in my blankets. Fall was here so it was getting chilly. I couldn't call Jungkook since he had a meeting right now. Sadly. He promised he'd call after though. I miss him. So much.

Weeks passed and I felt the days dragging by. I hated it. I hated school without my brother. I hated that my boyfriend wasn't here with me. But I had to endure. Just then I got a call. "Hi bubba!" I smiled. "Hey love, what's up?" He asked. It was a video call. He looked so handsome as usual.

We talk for a could of hours. He was soo busy. But still made time for me. Aish I love him.

Jungkook POV

Aish I miss her. I want to hug her. And kiss her. And hold her in my arms. But I couldn't. Although I really really wanted too. To be honest life isn't that good without her, near. Suddenly I heard nothing by silence. I glanced at the screen to see her fast asleep. Awwww. I took a screenshot. "Goodnight princess, I love you." I blew her a kiss and hung up.

The next day I awoke to an empty bed. Aish I wish she were here. I got ready and left for work. Work was pretty fun. I enjoyed what I was doing. "Mr. Jeon, you have a meeting at 1pm." My assistant spoke. "Ok, thanks." I replied, still clicking keys on my keyboard. She seemed bothered by my failure to give her attention. I didn't understand her. She walked into my office looking at my picture frames of Y/n, Ollie and my family. "Huh....who's this?" She asked.

"My wife." I replied bluntly. Almost making her drop the frame. "Careful." I warned. I was tired of her throwing herself at me when u gave her a million hints that I was taken. Y/n us literally all over my office. On my phone. On my laptop.

Y/n POV

"Hey Y/n." I heard a familiar voice. "Oh hi Chan." I gave a small smile. "A-are you and Jungkook....still together?" He rubbed his nape shyly. "Yeah we are.....I'm sorry...." I apologized. "It's ok....you don't have to apologize." He smiled. I felt terrible to reject him. I sighed as Jungkook came to mind.

Later that day my mom made cupcakes for his mom so obviously I had to drop them off. "Hi Junghyun, these are for your mom." I gave him the container. "Oh thanks." He smiled. "So how are you doing?" He asked. "Ok for now I guess." I looked down. "It's hard sometimes, but I'm getting there." I responded sadly. "It's ok, I'm sure everything will be better soon." He comforted. "I guess." I replied. Suddenly he hugged me. I was so shocked I didn't return the hug. He pulled away. "I love you Y/n, and I won't hesitate to show it to you." He spoke. "Junghyun-" he cut me off. "I know you're with Jungkook, but I can't help it," he added.