Boyfriend{20}

The next day was Sunday. Taheyung was still asleep because he had a hangover. Aish this boy. I left some water and medicine for his headache on his nightstand for when he wakes up. "Y/n?" My mom called. "Hey mom," I said. "Your das and I are gonna be out of town for a 3 days this week," She informed. "Ok," I replied. "So keep an eye on Taheyung," she said. "I will, I'm going out for a walk," I said and waved to her goodbye.

I was meeting up with Nayeon and Sana to get some coffee. I was waking to the park where we were to meet up. It was a beautiful day out. I sat o a bench awaiting my friends. When I spotted Jihoon. Seriously has been following me?! I buried my head in my phone, trying to avoid him seeing me. "Y/n?" Oh god no. I quickly got up and began walking briskly. "Y/n!" He called out again. He grabbed my arm. I looked at him. My hands shaking with fear. "Leave me alone," I pulled my hand away from his. "Wait! I'm sorry," he pleaded. He's sorry! After all he did now she sorry!! I scoffed. "Now you're sorry! Huh! After you abused me!!" I was now filled with rage. "I know I made mistakes and it ooo you for granted but I really am sorry, and I know you hate me but.....I need you to know how sorry I am.....please!" He begged. "I know I screwed up and I'm so sorry, I saw you yesterday with another guy and I felt awful," he said still holding my hand. He saw me with Jungkook.

"I'm sorry too Jihoon," I said. "Please let go of me," I replied. "No no I can't," he pleaded. Suddenly I felt my arm pulled away from his. "She said to leave her alone," I heard the familiar voice. "Jungkook-" I tired pushing him behind me but he wouldn't budge. "Don't ever touch her again! Do you understand!" He shouted. "Fine...." Jihoon put up his hands in surrender. How was Jungkook always here when I needed him? "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Jungkook asked examining me. "I'm fine," I replied. I quickly texted my friends telling them I can't come anymore.

I began walking leaving Jungkook confused. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't wanna talk about it," I looked down. He nodded. Jihoon just ruined my beautiful Sunday. "I know what'll cheer you up," he grabbed my hand and pulled me in a direction. The animal shelter. How'd he know.

"Hey Y/n," Jihyo smiled. "Boyfriend?" She asked looking at our hands. "Oh no we're not together," I responded quickly. But I noticed Jungkook frowned sadly. I remembered the golden retriever puppy. I walked to the cage but saddened when he was gone. "Sorry Y/n, someone came to adopt him," she informed. "It's ok, I knew I couldn't have it anyways," I pouted. I strolled through the lanes with Jungkook following behind me. "Awe," I heard him coo. He was gazing at a white bunny. I giggled at his adorableness. He was right this did cheer me up a bit.

After a while we left the shelter and he drove me home. "I'm sorry," I said. "What? Why?" He asked. "Because everytime I'm in trouble you're always there.......and I don't want me to be a burden to you....." I muttered. "You're not, a burden, I'd do anything to keep you safe," he touched my hand. My cheeks burnt up. I slowly interlocked our fingers taking him by surprise. His hands were so soft and gentle. I smiled as I gazed out the window.