Plan{44}

He looked up at me at with concern. "Soomi has a video.....of.....us.....and she threatened to send it to Taehyung." I spoke. "What?" He was shocked and a bit afraid. "She said if I don't get you to date her she would send it to him." I looked down. "W-what? No." He opposed. "But the video!" I replied. "I don't care, I'm not gonna date her! I love you." He replied. "What choice do we have." I replied. "No. No no way." He opposed. "B-but....she's gonna send it to Taehyung!" I spoke alarmed. "I don't care, I'm not going to leave you." He spoke clenching his jaw in frustration.

"Maybe we should just tell Taheyung." He spoke. "We should......but how??" I questioned. "I don't know." He looked down. "Maybe we don't have to tell him." He suggested. "Huh?" I was confused. "What if we make everyone else think that I'm dating Soomi but it'll all be an act." He spoke. "S-so you're gonna f-fake date her?" I asked. "Yeah but she won't know that." He spoke. It felt wrong. Soomi was an awful person but I really think that this plan would hurt her feelings. "Aren't you scared you'll hurt her feelings if she finds out?" I asked.

"Feelings? Psht? She doesn't have feelings." He replied. "Everyone has feelings." I replied. "Well not her. We've dated before and it was a total living hell. She'd hook up with so many guys." He spoke. "Well.....if this is the only way then ok." I agreed to the plan.

The next few days I was at school Jungkook and I haven't spoken to each other the whole day! I mean I it's not like he didn't text me. But still. I suddenly spotted him hand in hand with Soomi. Gross. He glanced at me for a split second. He never kissed her though. Thankfully. It did hurt a bit seeing them together. But I had to pretend that everything was fine. "Y/n??" Taheyung waved his hand infront of my face. "Oh sorry, I zoned out." I replied. He handed me my juice. "Since when did Jungkook begin to date Soomi again." Yoongi said in a disgusted tone. "She's a total bitch. I'm sure she's just using him for fun." Jimin replied. I just sat quietly.

Later that day I was at home studying when I heard a little knock on my porch door. I let him in. "He immediately hugged me, lifting me off the ground "Aish I missed youuuuu....." I squealed. "I missed you tooo!!" He squeezed me tighter. He pulled way and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss. His hands were strapped onto my butt holding me up. "I love you, you know." He looked at me. "I love you." I replied with the widest smile on my face.

After a few days Jungkook still had to pretend he was dating Soomi. It was getting a bit tiring and hurtful at school but he always gave me the reassurance I needed. Until today.

I walked through the hallways on my way to my locker. When suddenly Soomi spotted me, I avoided eye contact but soon averted my eye again when Jungkook appeared next to her. And she....kissed him!

My eyes widened. He was shocked and pushed her off. I felt like my heart broke. I knew he didn't initiate it but it still hurt. I have to admit, I'm extremely sensitive. I take the little things to heart. And this really hurt. I quickly walked away from the scene speed walking downtown the hallways. I took off my glasses to wipe my tears. Just then I bumped into someone. "Y/n? Are you crying?" He asked. "J-Jimin..."