Bathroom{59}

After everyone was asleep. They were all tired form the waiting. I looked down at my stomach. Small tears trickled down my cheeks. I sighed in sadness. A part of me would've loved to have that baby. Who am I kidding all of me wanted to have the baby. I quickly wiped them away.

I glanced to the side to see Jungkook fast asleep. Holding my hand tightly. He's so perfect. How did I get so lucky with him? He's so precious.

He seemed uncomfortable and shifted many times in his sleep. I softly woke him up. He rubbed his eyes like a sleepy puppy. "Come lay with me...." I whispered. Moving aside the blankets.

He didn't hesitate to lay next to me. Hugging me tightly and kissed my cheek. I played with his soft hair. What would I do without him.

The next morning I fluttered my eyes open. But immediately pouted when Jungkook wasn't laying with me anymore. "Good morning...." Taheyung smiled. "Morning," I replied. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked. "I sent him home." Taheyung replied. "What?" I asked. "He's lying, I'm right here." I heard Jungkook's voice as he walked through the door. I breathed a sigh of relief. I thought Taheyung told him something to scare him away.

He kissed my forehead. "Yah! Don't touch her." Taehyung scolded him. "Calm down geeze." I scolded him. He rolled his eyes. He couldn't get mad at me now, since I was in the hospital.

The next day I was soooo bored. Everyone had to go to school. They wanted to stay but I forced them to go. And the parents went to work. I was watching Kdramas when there was a knock on the door.

"Hi princess." He peeked his head through the gap in the door. "Bubba? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to hang out. Duhhhh." He spoke in an obvious tone and sat next to my bed. "Don't you have school?" I asked him. "I only had a few classes." He spoke. I nodded. "I brought boba." He handed me the milk tea.

My eyes lit up. "Yay!" I grabbed the cup. He giggled. I missed good food. Hospital food was the absolute worst. "Mmm I love you." I spoke sipping my tea. "Talking to me or the boba?" He asked. "The boba Duhh." I replied. He scoffed dramatically. "I'm kidding." I grabbed his hand. "You better be." He smiled. He hung out with me for a while. But little did he know I haven't peed all day! And I was waiting for my mom or Nayeon to help me like they always do.

But the one day they are late. Aish. Jungkook didn't plan on leaving anytime soon anyways. If I told him he'd want to help me. But I'd feel weird. I think he knew something was wrong. He'd probably think I'm gross. "U seem nervous.....you ok." He touched my hair lightly. "Mmhmm." I simply nodded. "Ok come on let's go." He stood up and held out his hand. What the hell. "Go where?" I asked. "The bathroom, duh, your mom and Naeyon aren't here yet." He spoke.

"A-are you s-sure...." I looked away shyly. "I'm surreee..." he held my hands gently and slowly guided me to sit up. He scooped me into his arms. "Ow...." I winced a bit. "Oh sorry." He apologized immediately. "It's ok." I assured with a smile.

He helped me to the bathroom. He held my hand. "Can you turn around?" I asked. "But didn't we already- fine." He spun around still holding my hand. I tried to pee as quietly as possible. But it clearly didn't work. I finished up and he held my hand and guided me to the sink before lifting me into his arms again. "Feel better now?" He asked. I nodded slowly.