Shave{41}

I gasped. He must think I'm disgusting!!! Who am I kidding I look disgusting!!! I should shave. Now. "I'm gonna go shower." I spoke. "Wait, I'll come with you Incase you fall-" I cut him off. "I'll be fine my foot already feels better." I assured. It really wasn't better. It still hurt but I had to fight through it. He narrowed his eyes at me clearly not convinced. Before he could say something I quickly left for my bathroom. Every little flaw I had, I feared that he'd scorn. And find me ugly and disgusting. Jihoon always made sure I looked the best when I was with him. He hated my hair down and never allowed me to show my legs because he said they had bumps, obviously from the razor.

I don't want Jungkook to think the same! I quickly hopped into the shower holding onto the wall for support since my ankle was literally pounding me. Ugh why today! Of all days Soomi had to trip me. Everything was going pretty well until.....I cut myslef with the razor. "Ow!" I yelped a bit too loud. "Y/n??!!" Jungkook called. Shoot. "Yes?" I replied trying to hide my pain. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?? Did you fall???" He questioned form the other side of the door.

"I'm fine." I replied. "Then why did you yell?" He asked. "It's nothing I'm fine," I assured. "Don't lie to me." He demanded. "I cut myslef with my razor." I gave in. "I'm coming in." He spoke. "What-" I heard my door fling open.

He moved my shower curtain aside. "Jungkook!!" I shrieked. But his eyes were closed. Phew. Such a respectful man. In his hand held my towel. "But I'm not finished." I replied. He ignored my statement and wrapped my body in the towel. After he opened his eyes and stared right at me. Embarrassment flushed my face. He picked me up and set me on the toilet. I was confused. He sat on a stool infront of me and lifted my cut leg up to his lap. He took a napkin and cleaned the cut.

It was so silent. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. After he picked up my my razor and began shaving the rest of my legs. I was in shock. I never thought someone could care for me this much. "Why were you shaving?" He asked. I was speechless. He looked up at me. "B-because......" I stuttered like the idiot I am. "Your ankle is injured, you should've waited until later...." he spoke. "I-I didn't want you to think I w-was disgusting........" I muttered. He shot his eyes towards me in shock and concern.

"I'd never think that." He looked at me. "Hair or no hair you're still beautiful in every way." He smiled. I didn't know why but I felt like crying. His love for me was so strong. He loved me so much to see pass all my flaws and imperfections. Pass all my broken pieces. And he made me whole. I tried hard to keep in my tears. It made me so emotional. He finished shaving my legs. "Ok now go wash off." He held me for support. I washed off carefully holding onto his forearm with his eyes shut tight.
I finished and changed.

I tried really hard to keep my tears in but I couldn't. They began pooling out of my eyes as I was drying my hair. "Hey why are you crying?" He asked with concern cupping my cheeks wiping away the warm tears. "I-I just l-love you s-so much......" I sniffed.