Missed You{30}

"He said that?" I asked. "Mmhmm, so I thought he was catching on....to you know.....us....." he muttered. "And I didn't want you to get in trouble with him," he replied. "It's ok, I won't get in trouble. Don't worry," I assured. "Next time don't lie to me ok?" I looked at him. "I won't," he said. "How did you get here? Does Taehyung know where you are?" He asked. "Taheyung thinks I'm at Nayeon's house, and I walked." I replied.

"You walked!! By yourself!!!" He freaked out. "Didn't I tell you not to walk by yourself!!" He yelled. "I know I'm sorry but I needed to know if you were ok," I softly replied. "Don't do it ever again." He sternly said. "Ok," I replied. I laid my head on his bare chest. Surprisingly it didn't bother me that much. We laid together cuddling. I texted Taehyung telling him that it was late and I'd stay at 'Nayeon's house' for the night.

Ollie and Jungkook were cuddling so cutely. Awe. I slipped my phone out and took a picture. How cute! I set the picture as my lock screen. Aish. So adorable. I felt my eyes become heavy as I hugged him. His scent was so soothing. His ambiance was so calm. I loved him. But how am I going to tell him.

"Goodbye bubba," I said. "Bye love, bye Ollie," he cooed. I left and headed home. It was morning so I didn't have him drop me off. Especially since Taehyung would be at home awaiting my arrival. "Y/n? Is that you?" Taheyung called. "Yes it is," I replied putting Ollie on the ground. Taehyung appeared and Ollie sniffed his feet. Aweee. This dog will literally kill me with adorableness. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Mmhmm," I replied. "I have homework and studying to do so, bye," I said.

I left quickly because I knew he'd question me. I always feel bad for lying to him. And I could tell he thinks something is up.

After a few days finals were still going on. And I was up in my room studying on a lazy Wednesday night. Suddenly I heard a knock on my porch door. I shifted the curtain to see Jungkook waiting patiently to open the door. I slid the glass door open. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked, letting him inside. "It's not Friday," I said. "I know I just missed you," he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Jungkook!" I yelped quietly, since my parents were home. But thank god Taehyung wasn't.

He threw me onto he bed and hovered over me. My cheeks turned red and I avoided eye contact. "Flustered princess?" He asked. "N-no......" I spoke. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. After a few minutes I left to head downstairs to get some water.

I grabbed two water bottles. "Ahh!" I screamed. "Mom! Don't scare me like that!" I told her. "Sorry, two water bottles?" She asked. My eyes widened. "Umm, y-yeah....real thirsty...." I said walking away. "One for  Jungkook?" She asked making me stop in my tracks. "Whaaaaaatttt...." I said. She looked at me with a really kind of face. "Yes but please don't tell Taehyung," I begged her. "I won't I promise, I know Jungkook is a good guy and he'd treat you right," she said. "Mom we aren't dating," I replied. "I bet you wanna date him though," she wiggled her eyebrows. "Mom stop," I said quickly leaving her in the kitchen.

A few days passed and I was watching TV with Ollie hen I received a phone call. "Y/n....you need to get to the hospital...."