Wait{46}

"I know, it's ok." I replied. "No it's not ok. I did an awful thing I kissed another girl!" He spoke. "I know but under our circumstances I understand." I replied as I still was on top of him. "Why aren't you mad at me! Yell and scream at me!" He said. "No, I'm not gonna yell because I understand. And I trust you enough to know that you love me and me alone." I replied staring deep into his eyes.

"God what did I do to deserve you." He cupped my cheeks. "But don't you ever hug another guy!" He warned. He must've seen Jimin and I. "I won't and for the record he hugged me." I replied. "I know I know." He responded and hugged me tight.

That night I fell asleep in his arms. I thought he gave up on me. I thought he got bored. But ye again. He provided me with the reassurance I needed. And I love him for it.

The next day we decided to take the chance and if Soomi sends the video Taehyung. We'll just tell him. I don't think she'd have the nerve to send it. Jungkook even spoke to her. She seemed genuinely hurt though. I felt awful but Jungkook could care less. I was now at home studying whilst he was drawing circles on the skin of my back.

"Soomi looked hurt bubba. I told you this wasn't a good idea." I felt horrible. "So what if she was hurt do you know how much pain she caused you love." He spoke. She really did some horrible things. Such as tripping me and burning my skin off with coffee. "I know but I feel guilty." I pouted. "Don't be she was really mean.........it's called karma." He replied.

After a few weeks Taheyung had no knowledge of Jungkook and I. Thank god. Soomi hadn't sent the video. Phew. Maybe she came around. Maybe people do change. Today I was hanging out with Nayeon at my house. "Soo, how are things with you and Jungkook...." she wiggled her eyebrows. "He's amazing." I replied as a smile creeped onto my face.

"Have you told Taehyung?" She asked. "Nooo....I'm too afraid." I burried my face in my palms. "You should tell him, he's so sweet Aish." She cooed about my brother. "So did you and Jungkook have sex yet." She casually asked eating the pizza. I stared at her with a shocked expression. "What?" She asked. "Taheyung and I do it-" I cut her off. "Ew ew that's my brother remember!" I shushed her. "So I'm guessing you didn't then." She spoke. "Of course we didn't." I replied. "Don't you want to though?" She asked. "U-Uh....." I was speechless. I never thought about this. "Maybe.....someday....." I replied.

"That's good it's best when you're ready for it." She spoke. "Don't worry there's no rush." She replied. I've had a bad experience with intimacy. In my last relationship I felt like it was what drew our relationship apart. Sinc do didn't want to do it. And I don't want that to happen between Jungkook and I. But......maybe I did slightly want it........with him. I think I won't be that scared. Because I trust him. And I love him. But maybe when the time is right. Taheyung always told me to wait for marriage. So maybe I will wait.

~
Hi everyone!!!! It's been a long time!!! I hope you're enjoying this book. It's more in the soft side. But I promise it'll get heated very soon. 😁😁I appreciate every read and vote love ya 🥰💜✨❤️
~