Hospital{31}

Nayeon came to pick me up. "What is going on?? Who's in the hospital?" She asked. "I don't know....my mom just told me to come?!" I was freaking out.

I arrived at the hospital. And briskly walked to the receptionist only to see my mom greet us. "Y/n..." she spoke with small tears in her eyes. "Mom what's going on?" I asked in fright. "Your brother he-" my eyes widened. No no no no!! I walked into the room she exited from. I gasped. I dropped my bag in shock. Taehyung was lying in a bed. Motionless. And beside him was Jungkook. Laid so still with tubes connected to him. I covered my mouth with my hand in shock and sadness.

"Mom...." I looked at her. "W-what happened?" I asked. "They were in a car accident...." she spoke. "It was a head to head collision," Jungkook's mom stated. "They should be just fine but they had some major injuries and the doctor still needs to se rig there is any brain damage." She said. Thank god they're ok. I hope they heal soon and have no brain damage.

I sat in a chair in the middle of the two beds. Quietly awaiting them to wake up. I gazed at the both of them. Nayeon sat beside Taehyung's bed on the other side. Her expression written with worry. She held his hand gently. I looked over to Jungkook. He looked so pale. His lips chapped and cheeks tinted with a shade of pink. I touched his cold hand gently. "Please be ok...." I whispered to him.

After a few hours my mom talked to me. "Honey you can go home and get some rest," she said. "No....I wanna stay..." I said. She slowly nodded. Taheyung woke up. The doctor said he would be just fine he just had a broken arm. He soon fell asleep. Nayeon went home to change and I asked her if she could stop by my house to feed Ollie.I looked at Jungkook. I hope he'll be ok. I need him to be ok. I held his hand gently.

It was around 1am and I was left alone with them. I was gazing at Jungkook. I didn't feel sleepy. So I just took in his visuals. I held his hand gently. Suddenly I felt him lightly squeeze my hand. I looked at his face too see his eyes slowly opening.

He glanced at me. Confusion but relief written over his face. "Love?" He called softly. "Hey...bubba..." I spoke rubbing hair gently. I was so happy he woke up. "T-taehyung..." he stuttered. "It's ok....he's fine...." I replied. "I'm so sorry," he said with his croaky voice. "I-I was driving and-" I cut him off. "It's ok.....shh......" I assured still caressing his hair.

"I'm just so happy you're ok....."I smiled. He lightly returned the smile. "Ok....get some rest...." I kissed his forehead, creating a pink hue on his cheeks. Awe. He closed his eyes once more and fell asleep. Aish. What am I going to do with this boy?

The next morning I awoke to the sound of the door opening. "Y/n, you can go home, we'll stay...." Jungkook's mom said. "We have to love them to separate rooms so you can go," She said. "O-ok..." I looked at them once more. If any of them had left me. I wouldn't know how to live.