Tickles{49}

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah f-fine." I spoke in the phone. "Jungkook...." I whispered as I shooed his hands away. He was just laughing his butt off. "Yes Taheyung I'll be there in 10 minutes ok bye love you." I quickly hung up. "Bubba!" I squealed as he was tickling me so much. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. "I love you." I spoke still over his shoulder. "I love you princess." He smacked my but playfully.

Later that week Jungkook's bruise was taking forever to heal. And almost everyone was questioning him about it. He just said he bruised it when he was boxing. People seemed to believe it. So I just went with it. It was Friday and I was going to Jungkook's for the night. "Bye Tae I'm leaving for Nayeon's house." I called to him with Ollie in my hands. "Wait I'll drop you off." He suggested. "Sure." I smiled. My plan was Taheyung would drop me off at Nayeon's so it'll sell the entire act.

"Ok bye." I patted his head. Tae and Nayeon kissed goodbye as he left. "Is he gone?" I heard a familiar voice. "Yup." Nayeon called. I see Jungkook emerging from the side of the house. "Thanks again Nayeon." I hugged her. "Anytime," she smiled. We did this plan on and off about every 3 weeks. We didn't want to make it a routine or Taehyung would suspect. Jungkook held my hand and lead me to the car.

We arrived at his house. I set Ollie down and he ran to his doggy bed. I left one at Jungkook's because Ollie just loves him. Suddenly I'm hoisted into the air and thrown over his shoulder. "Bubba!" I shrieked. He just giggled. He set me down on his bed and hovered over me. Painted on my cheeks was a pink hue. He smiled at my reaction. His hands pinning my wrists to the bed.

He pressed his plump lips against mine. Our lips morphed together, as his tongue dominating my mouth. After our little make out session we headed to the kitchen to make ramen. His parents were out on a business trip this weekend. So I chose this weekend to come keep him company. As I was stirring the ramen I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Your hair smells amazing..." he nuzzled his face in my hair as he back hugged me. How did I get so lucky to get him. Aish. I don't deserve him.

We sat down bundled up in fluffy blankets, slurrping noddles and watching Besuty and the Beast. I love Jungkook so much. We've been together for about 5 and half months now. And it's been amazing. I hate the fact that Taheyung doesn't know. But I can't risk loosing Jungkook. He means to much to me now. I leaned my head on his shoulder, initiating to him that I want cuddles. He wrapped my arm around me pulling me closer to him. His arm snagged around my waist and his other on my thigh. It didn't bother me at all even if I was wearing shorts. He kissed my head gently. "Bubba....." I whispered. "Hmm?" He hummed.

"I love you." I smiled. He giggled. "I love you." He hugged me tighter. My hand found it's way up his shirt. It was so warm. I caressed his abs slightly. Suddenly I heard raindrops fall on the roof of the house. It was so relaxing. He softly began caressing my hair. Aish he's so sweet. I hugged him tighter providing me with ample warmth from the cold weather outside.