Love Him{55}

Taheyung didn't know it but he needed Jungkook too. Jungkook was his best friend for many years. He can only go so much days without him. But me? I was breaking inside. I needed him. I wanted him so much.

Weeks passed. And all Jungkook and I did was text. Taheyung would come to check up on me for a while. I was laying in bed. It was 1am. I didn't realize but small tears trickling ff own my cheeks. That's it. I can't take this anymore! I know he wants what's best. But Jungkook is what's best. It's time I make my own decisions.

I got up mad packed a bag with some clothes and essentials. I wrote a note to Taheyung. I'm sorry Tae. But I love him.

I climbed out my window using the ladder I bought for Jungkook. I took Ollie into my hands, and walked to Jungkook's house. It was late and a bit scary but I had my peeper spray.

Thankfully I made it to his house. I took a deep breath. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe I should just go home. No! No Y/n. You decide your life. I walked around his house to the window of his room. I texted him telling him to look outside. He instantly replied. Why. But I knew he'd do it anyway. He moved aside the curtains and his face immediately brightened.

He ran inside and I quickly made my way back to the front of the house. He opened the door and ran towards me. He picked me up hugging me tightly. I wrapped my legs around his torso, returning the hug.

"Oh god I missed you so much." He spoke in his raspy voice. "I missed you too!!" I hugged him tighter. Ollie was sniffing around Jungkook's feet. Ollie clearly missed him.

I pulled away and immediately kissed him. He returned the soft kiss. "Taheyung! Does he know?" He asked. "I left a note for him, I can't stay away from you Jungkook." I looked down. "I love you too much." I said. "I love you too." He kissed my forehead. Suddenly I heard small sniffles. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "Because I missed you." He pouted. I smiled and hugged him. "Is it ok if I stay here for a couple of days?" I asked. "Of course it's ok." He smiled. He set me down gently.

Jungkook looked tired. As if he hadn't slept in days. I was worried about him. To be honest I haven't slept well recently either. Because both of us very well knew we couldn't live without each other. "Jungkook...is that you?" His mom called. "Y/n?" She looked shocked but immediately hugged me. "I heard all about what happened I'm so sorry," she said. "It's ok," I assured and returned the hug.

We laid in bed together. My mind drifted to Taheyung. I hope he understands. I hope he knows that I can make my own decisions. "You ok?" He asked. He could see right through me. I slowly nodded. "Thinking about Taehyung huh?" He asked slowly stroking my head. "I just hope he understands." I sighed. I pecked his cheek.

He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. He hummed in satisfaction. "I missed this......." he muttered. "Me too." He held his hand.

The next morning I awoke in Jungkook's arms. Aish I missed his beautiful face. He looked so much more rested. I slept great too. He looked so peaceful. I stared at him.

Later that day I left for Nayeon's house, she needed my help with something. I took Jungkook's car and left.

Jungkook POV

I was so happy today. She was here with me. She came back. I waved goodbye as she left for Nayeon's house. I was sitting down eating ice cream when there was a knock on the door.