Last{74}

He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me crashing his lips onto mine. I wasted no time to respond. Jungkook and I only did this twice, so obviously I was still nervous for my third. But he always seemed to make me comfortable and safe. But this may be our last time until we see each other again in a couple of months. So we had to make the most of it.

He kissed me passionately before trailing kisses to my neck. Leaving behind red love bites on my neck. His hand traced my body and arrived at my clit. Rubbing me through my leggings once more, making my breathing uneven.

He slipped his hand into my pants, moving my underwear aside rubbing me. I let out a soft moan. He kissed me again, when suddenly he shot his index finger into me, pumping in and out at a fast pace. I whimpered into the kiss, due to the pleasurable sensation. I tugged on his t-shirt initiating him to take it off. He threw off his shirt and slipped my hoodie off leaving me in my bra and pants. He shot another finger making me arch my back as he unclasped my bra. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. I was close. I clenched around his finger and I came. He sucked on his finger before kissing me again.

He pulled my leggings off and sucked on my nipple. Swirling his tongue around it making me shiver. I moaned out softly. He was getting impatient. He wanted more. He began to grind his shaft of my clothed center. He threw his head back in pleasure and moaned "Fuckkk..." he groaned as I kissed him again. Our breathing became heavy as I flipped him over. I placed soft kisses on his sharp jawline, trailing them to his neck. I sucked and nibbled on his sweet spot causing him to groan.

I sucked his neck leaving hickeys marking him as mine, while my slender fingers traced his abs one by one. I felt his hard boner brush against my thigh. He was completely turned on. I smirked and kissed his abs. I arrived at the waistband of his pants. I stripped them off and slipped his boxers down. The length sprung out. He shut his eyes awaiting me. I kissed the tip softly making him moan out and shiver. I had so much control. I like it.

"Fuck love suck it!" He groaned out impatiently. I chuckled with a smirk plastered on my face. I took him into my mouth. "Ahhh........" He moaned. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around him. His hand took a fistful of my hair. He moaned loudly. It was so hot to be honest. I felt him twitch and he came. Before I could swallow he grabbed me and pinned me down. I gulped swallowing his seed.

He ripped my underwear off. Literally. He cupped my cheek and kissed me as he slowly slid into me. I inhaled a sharp breath. It still hurt badly. And I think he knew. "Does it hurt too much?" He asked caressing my cheek, he always check up on me. He made sure I was ok and comfortable. Awe. "No no..........it's ok. Keep going." I assured. He smiled and kissed me again.

After a few moments of allowing me to adjust he gently began moving. My heart rate accelerating as he thrusted into me slowly. Making me insane. I moaned out at the feeling of him in me. It felt really good. He was going so slow though. "G-go.....fasterr...." I bucked my hips up a bit. He took this as an opportunity to go really fast. Pounding into me. I moaned loudly. "Ahh......J-Jungkook....." I stuttered.

He kept his fast pace beat going deeper with every thrust pushing me over the edge. I leaned my head in pure bliss and my eyes rolled back. I loved it. This amazing feeling. He grunted and groaned my ear "Mmmm fuck" . He was so sexy. Damn. He kept pounding until he hit my g-spot causing me to jolt up. I dug my nails into his back as he moaned out. "Ahh shit......." he cursed. I bit my lip as the knot built up in my stomach again. My clenched around him and came. After a few more thrusts he came. I fell on the bed next to me. Both of us panting.

"Are you ok love?" He asked tucking a strand of my messy hair behind my ear. "Mmhmm." I hummed in response. He covered us with the duvet. "You're soooo beautiful you know." He stared at me, caressing my cheek. I smiled at his soft words. My eyelids gradually becoming heavier. He slipped my glasses off and set them on the nightstand. "I love you princess," he kissed my forehead. "I love you bubba." I mumbled before drifting off into sleep.