Milk{2}

Jungkook said. My eyes widened at the comment. "Don't you dare go there Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung's pointed his finger at him. "You need to chill out, Y/n is 21," Yoongi changed the subject. (We're just gonna pretend that the boys are all 22 ;) "So it doesn't matter how old she is," Taehyung opposed. I sighed. This was a daily conversation for us. Taehyung is so overprotective. I can't blame him. After past events, I'd be this protective too.

Speaking of overprotective, he pulled out my juice from his bag. He always held onto my juice, since he didn't want me spilling it. Aish, this boy. I felt the usual peering eyes at the table. I'm known as the girl who needs her big brother for everything. And to be honest that sucks. I love Taehyung, he's my everything, but sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.

After school I finished with my classes and walked towards the exit when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. "Good news princess , I'm taking you home," he smiled with his bunny teeth. "Don't call me that.Where's Taehyung?" I asked. "He had to do something so he asked me to drop you off," he gazed at me. "Ok oppa," I replied. "You know I hate oppa," he groaned. I laughed at his reaction.

Jungkook and I were always cool. I knew him since I was 10. And even if I had feelings for him I never told him or acknowledged it, because it would never happen. Besides I've never actually seen him single. Ever.

"Jungkook......" I whined. "What?" He asked. "I told you I don't like the bike." I said looking at his black motorcycle. "I know but I didn't know I was taking you home today, or else I would've brought the car," he said putting on my helmet. "I can do it," I shooed his hands away.

I swung my leg over the bike and gripped onto his slim waist tightly. Fear built up inside me as he started the engine. I didn't like the motorcycle at all. Taehyung usually informs him when he has to take me home so he would use his car. Taehyung has a bike too but never uses it when he's with me. Soon we sped off.

"Thanks, goodbye oppa," I waved. "Goodbye princess!" He shouted as he sped off. I giggled and went inside. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled from the foyer. "Did Jungkook drop you off?" She asked. "Yup he just left," I replied grabbing an apple.

Later that night Taehyung arrived. "Where were you?" I asked. "Out," he replied slightly smiling. "Out with who??" I questioned. "Someone," he walked past me. "Who??" Curiosity filled me. "A girl." He mumbled. My eyes widened in shock. "What girl? What's her name? What school does she go too? Do I know her?" I bombarded him with questions.

"I'm not telling you," he teased. "What? Come on," I pouted. Suddenly my mind ran to Nayeon. A small part of me wished that she was dating my brother. They would've been perfect for each other.

"Make sure to go to bed early," he ruffled my hair. I smiled and left for my room. I fell onto my bed. Aish. How come I'm still scared to date. It's been almost a year. I soon drifted off into sleep.

After school the next day I arrived home and changed. "Jungkook is coming over," Taehyung hollered from the hallway. Great. Now I have to look presentable.

After a half hour Jungkook arrived and they were playfully bf video games. I just stayed in my room and did homework. Until. I heard a knock on the door. "Hey princess," he peeked his head through the small gap in the door. "Yes oppa," I teased. He rolled his eyes. "Can I burrow your controller?" He asked with a pouty face. "No way last time you spilled milk all over it," I replied. "How are you so sure it was milk?" He smirked.