Kiss{19}

Fear filled me. Please don't see me. Jihoon. I began shaking with fear. My palms becoming sweaty, to the point where I almost had a panic attack. He was my worst nightmare. I didn't think I'd ever see him again. Oh no! He's coming this way!! Just pretend you don't know him. Suddenly Jungkook appeared. "You ok princess," he asked. Jihoon was coming closer smirking at me. Creeping towards us like a predator, which he was. I made sure Taheyung was no where to be found. "Jungkook kiss me..." I ordered. He almost spit out his drink. "W-what?" He stuttered. "I'm sorry......." I grabbed his face and pressed his lips against mine. Woah! His lips felt amazing. His manly cologne filled my nostrils as our lips morphed together. His hand gently cupping my cheek while the other on my waist.

I forgot all about Jihoon. All about my fright. All I cared about was Jungkook. He kissed me so delicately and tilted his head deepening the kiss. My hand rested on his shoulder and the other on his cheek. We kissed for 3 straight minutes. I was so caught up in the kiss I didn't care if anyone saw. We pulled away for a breath of air. Our faces centimeters apart. I could almost taste his breaths. "I-I'm sorry......" I avoided eye contact. "I-It's 0-ok...." he looked at me, with sparks in his eyes. "Please don't tell Taheyung....." I said. "I won't," he assured. I didn't realize but his hand was still on waist and my hand was playing with the little hairs on his nape. We just stared at each other. Jihoon was no where to be found. I felt so trapped by his gaze.

"Y/n- oh sorry, am I interrupting....." Nayeon spoke. Jungkook and I immediately pulled away. "N-no you're not....." I replied quickly. I ran away with Nayeon. Ugh I shouldn't have done that! What was I thinking?! Stupid!!

Nayeon and Taehyung wanted some time for themselves so Jungkook had to take me home. I was dreading it. I didn't want it to be awkward. But I knew it will be. He opened the door for me as always and I got in the car. We began driving in silence. It was sooo awkward. Great job Y/n. But I mean I only did it because of Jihoon. I couldn't take it anymore so I spoke. "I'm sorry........about.........what happened....." I said. "I-I didn't mean to do it.......it's just I saw someone......and I needed to ......distract them......" I explained.

Jungkook POV

She saw someone? That's the reason she kissed me. As a rebound? I was so hurt. I felt my heart break into pieces. But I looked at her. And no matter how hurt I felt. How much rage I felt. I couldn't stay mad at her. "It's ok...." I softly spoke. "Are you sure?" She asked in need of confirmation. I nodded with a smile. "Soo....we're good?" She asked. "We're good," I replied. Even if I was hurting. I wanted her to be happy. And I know she wouldn't if she knew I was upset. How I wish the kiss meant something to her......like it meant something to me.

Y/n POV

He dropped me off and I went inside. "Y/n?" My dad called. "I'm home," I replied. I quickly went up to my room. I got ready for bed and laid down. But I couldn't sleep. I can't believe I kissed him. I'm so dumb! Stupid stupid!! Ugh. But Jihoon. He was there. After 2years I saw him. And he still freaked me out. I hope one day I'll be able to face my fears.