~introduction~

valerie balderas

the better twin ;)

the better twin ;)

"probably making sure he looks good. you know, he takes an awful amount of time to get ready, and the boy don't even look good the majority of the time."

"they did when i rejected every single one of them."

"listen, as much as i would like to stand here and listen to—oh who am i kidding. i don't care. i'm going to go get churros."

"i don't want others to be in pain because of me."

"you do homework? oh who am i kidding, of course you do. y'all ain't cool like me and adam."

"listen, i don't like her. how many times do i have to say it? and she's not yours. she's not your property. she's not something you can just claim. she's a person. she belongs to no one."

bree davenport

speedy gonzalez

speedy gonzalez

"are you drunk?"

"somebody just shoot something with something!"

"homework, now go away. you're a distraction."

"i'm not blushing! the room is just hot and leo has me running him to classes."

"i'm not just one of the girls that he just throws away after one date, right?"

"chase, i know this must be hard for you, but i mean, look at the bright side—seeing you fall flat on your face is really fun for us!"

playlist

yo perreo sola
bad bunny

electric love
borns

perfect
one direction

secret love song
little mix and jason derulo

el amante
nicky jam

robarte un beso
carlos vives and sebastian yatra

criminal
natti natasha and ozuna

sweater weather
the neighbourhood

phase three out of five