Dahyun - Workout

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Out of all the members, I'm the most active on working out to keep my body fit and healthy.

I usually wake up at 5 am to got to the gym "Y/N, I'll come with you" Dahyun unnie said "Sure, unnie" I said and refilled my jug with some water.

She got out of her room after a few minutes "Ready?" I asked and she nodded.

We walked on the away to the building and head to the private gym "Unnie, why did you want to go here now?" I asked "Can't I?" She asked "I mean, all of you are to lazy to wake up early and workout" I said and she giggled.

"I just feel like I'm getting heavier" She said and I nodded "Your cheeks are getting chubbier" I said and laughed.

She glared at me "I have a question for you" She said "What is it?" I asked "This is just out of curiosity, okay?" She said and I nodded.

"Why do you workout a lot?" She aaked "I mean, you're already fit and your body is amazing" She said and I smiled.

"I never really told anyone about it but I wanna share it you since we're a family" I said and she smiled.

"When I was younger, I am chubby and many made fun of me" I said "Bullied you?" She asked and I nodded.

"They'd call me names and throw drinks, foods on my uniform" I said "When I became a trainee, I had to lose more than half of my weight in just 3 months" I said.

"It was hard and it affected my health" I said "So I became passionate to keeping my body fit because I don't want to suffer again, to make fun because of my weight and appearance" I said and smiled.

"Aigoo, our Y/N" She said and hugged me "It must've been hard for you" She said and I nodded "Really" I said and giggled.

"I'm so jealous of Momo unnie" I said "Why?" She asked "Because even though she eats a lot, she stays fit" I said and she laughed "She suffered back then, just like you" She said.

Make them regret the day they dared call you fat.