Momo - Big Eater

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" Momo shouted and I went to her room "Can you buy food for me?" She asked "Nope" I said "Why?" She asked "I'm your Manager and I must not spoil you with you" I said.

"But I'm also your girlfriend" She said and pouted "I know" I said "Y/N, please buy food for us" The girls whined and I sighed "Fine" I said and they smiled.

I bought jokbals for the girls.

I went back to the dorm and prepared their food "Thank you" They said anf I smiled "Eat well but work out tomorrow, okay?" I said and they nodded.

I let them eat first "Y/N, MOMO UNNIE ATE ONE WHOLE SERVING!" Jihyo shouted "MOMORING" I called and she looked at me "Yes?" She asked "We need to talk" I said and she nodded while munching her food.

I went to my room and Momo followed "Why are you looking down?" I asked but she didn't answer me.

I hugged her "Answer me" I said and she started sobbing "Why are you crying?" I asked and lifted her chin.

I wiped her tears "Please answer me" I said "Y-You're mad at me because I'm such a big eater" She said and I smiled.

"I'n not mad" I said "It's just that if you gain weight, you won't be able to eat for a week again and we don't want that to happen again, right?" I said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry" She said and I wiped her tears again "Don't cry" I said "I'll go with you at the gym tomorrow so that you'll be motivated" I said and she smiled.

She finally stopped crying "Go and eat with them" I said "How about you?" She asked "I'll eat later" I said "Eat with me" She said and I nodded.

We went back to the girls "Is she still allowed to eat?" They asked "Of course" I said "But we all have to go to the gym tomorrow" I said and they groaned.

The next day...

We went to the gym "Why do you still have a fit body even though you're a big eater?" I whispered to Momo as I hug her from the back while she works out.

She faced me "Because you always push me here" She said and pecked my lips.

"LOVEBIRDS, WE'RE HERE TO BURN FAT NOT FLIRT" The girls said and we laughed.

"I'm hungry" Momo said as she stopped the treadmill "Shut up, Momo" The girls said.

Momo went near me and sat on my lap "I want to eat" She said and I scoffed "You big eater" I said and she pinched my cheeks "FINE" I said.