Nayeon - Too much

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Don't Trust too much.

"Love, I won't be home today, we have to practice more" Nayeon said "Is that so? Take care and don't skip meals, okay?" I said "I need to go now" She said and I hummed before anding the call.

Her members said that they don't have practice today and that Nayeon went out.

Maybe she's just planning a surprise for me, right?

She would never cheat on me.

She promised me and I trust her.

Don't Love too much.

"Nayeonie, I love you" I said and hugged her "I love you, too" She said and smiled.

I loved her so much.

Don't Care too much.

"Nayeonie, I heard that you're sick" I said worriedly "The members are taking care of me, don't worry" She said "I'll buy medicine for you" I said "No need" She said "We have medicines here" She added.

"Tell me if you need anything, okay?" I said "I will" She said "Get well soon" I said and she hummed "You should rest more, bye-bye" I said "Bye" She said and ended the call.

Because that too much can Hurt so much.

I arrived at TWICE's dorm to give her a visit but what I saw shattered my heart.

Nayeon was with someone, a man "Unnie, Y/N will arrive soon" I heard Momo as I peek at their window "You should probably leave now" Nayeon said and he nodded.

I waited at the door "Y-Y/N?" Nayeon was clearly shocked to see me "Take care of her, okay?" I looked at the man "Y/N, I can explain" Nayeon said.

"It's okay, I understand" I said and smiled weakly "Take care of her because she is my world" I said and he nodded "Or should I say she was my world?" I said and smiled.

"Y/N, I'm sorry" She said "You're only sorry because you got caught" I said "I'll get going now, I hope you have a happy life" I said and her members went out "I hate all of you for making me a fool" I said and sighed.

"I trusted, loved, cared for you too much and now, I'm hurting so much" I said "I'm such a fool" I added and turned around before walking away.

Don't Trust too much.

Don't Love too much.

Don't Care too much.

Don't give too much to someone because that too much, can hurt you so much.

Another update because I love you all❤