SaHyo - Closeness

A SaHyo oneshot because I need more of their interaction.

JIHYO POV

Me and Sana are the closest among the members.

We took swab tests and it hurts so much when that long cotton buds thingy was inserted in our nose and pushed in.

We were all tested negative together with our staffs but we were all saddened by the news that she had to be quarantined for safety puposes.

Today is the first day without her "I miss her already" I said "And Jeongyeon" I added "We all miss them" Nayeon unnie said and pouted.

I playfully rolled my eyes "So mean" She said "Too much aegyo" I said and the girls laughed.

A week later...

Just another week until we see her again.

We just came back from our practice so I called Sana "Hello?" She said "Sana, I miss you" I said "I miss all of you" She said.

"Jihyo misses me?" She teased "My buddy, I miss you so much" I said "I'll be back in a week and we'll catch up" She said "I'll call you again later after we eat" I said "Eat well" She said "Are you eating well?" I asked "Yes" She said "Good. Bye-Bye" I said and ended the call.

A week later...

I'll finally see her.

I missed my buddy so much.

"Sana is getting her makeup done" Pinky oppa said and I ran out of our practice room.

I filmed a video of me while running "Sana?" Our manager asked "Yes" I said.

I arrived at the makeup room and gasped "SANAAA!" I called "AAAA!" She said and giggled.

I ran to her and hugged her before stoping the video "I missed you so much" I said "I know, you always say that to me every single time that we talk on calls" She said and giggled more.

"I missed your giggles" I said and pulled away "Park Jihyo missed me so much" She teased "I think you're my soulmate" I said "You can't live without me?" She asked and I nodded before giggling.

We went to the members and they hugged her "WE MISSED YOU!" They shouted "I missed all of you" She said "Including Jeongyeon" She added.

"Jeongyeon unnie is resting well" Chaeyoung said "Let's go to the dorm" I said and cling to Sana's arm "SHE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" The girls shouted "She knows" I said and smiled.

We arrived at the dorm and Sana and I laid on the floor "We'll take a video of you" The girls said and we sang the ant song "CUTE!" They said as Sana pulls me.

I hugged her "Let's be healthy, okay?" I said and she nodded "Let's not go out anymore if not needed, okay?" I said "Yes, leader-nim" She said.

"I was so worried about you" I said "I was thinking about where will you stay? What food are you going to eat? Who'll look after you?" I said "All is well and I'm here already so don't worry" She said.

"Your cheeks are so chubby" I said "Right" The girls said "You ate a lot, didn't you?" I asked "They gave me food and I eat it" She said and we laughed.