Jihyo - Divorce

Requested by: NATASHA_XV

Female reader

Y/N POV

"HE'S JUST MY FRIEND! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" She shouted at me.

We're arguing again.

"I can't do this anymore" I said and looked down.

"What?" She asked as her voice softened.

"You're giving up just like that?" She asked "Am I supposed to stay in this relationship, in this marriage when you're there, cheating on me?" I asked.

"I know everything, Jihyo" I said and she just stayed silent.

"Your friends told me everything" I said "Maybe he really is your soulmate" I said and smiled painfully.

"Why did you cheat on me?" I asked "Is it because he can give you a child and I cannot?" I asked.

"Fate is making you two meet again to continue your love story" I said and stood up.

"I'll get the divorce papers ready by tomorrow" I said "Make sure to sign it and I promise, I won't bother you anymore" I added and left our house.

Walking down the streets while crying alone.

I didn't know where to go but I knew that I had to go away from her.

I arrived at a park and sat on one of the swings.

Memories of me and Jihyo being happy were replaying in my head.

I remembered how happy we were.

How she was always worried about me.

How we would always time for each other.

We were happy but what happened now?

It's the complete opposite.

I can never blame her for what happened.

I contacted Nayeon unnie "U-Unnie" I said "Are you crying?" She asked "No" I said and sobbed harder.

"Where are you?" She asked "I don't know but it's a park" I said "Don't go anywhere, I'll pick you up" She said and ended the call.

Time skip...

Nayeon unnie picked me up and we went to their dorm.

"What happened?" The girls asked "They fought" Tzuyu said and I nodded "As always" I added

"But I told her that we should get divorced" I said and they gasped "WHAT?" They asked.

"Let me ask you one things" I said and wiped my tears.

"Will you stay in a relationship when you know that your partner is cheating?" I asked and they all stayed silent.

"No, right?" I asked "We always fight whenever we meet and I already got tired" I said and stood up.

"I'll get going now" I said "Where?" They asked "I won't tell you" I said and left.

The next day...

I got the papers ready.

I contacted Jeongyeon unnie "Jeongyeon unnie, can you come to my office?" I asked "Sure" She said and I thanked her

Time skip...

She arrived "Unnie, can I ask a favor?" I asked "Anything" She said and I gave her the papers.

"Give this to Jihyo and she'll sign it" I said "Do you really think that this is the way?" She asked and I nodded.

"But Y/N-" I cut her off "Just please" I said "I'm sorry" She said "I'll go now* She added and I nodded.

JIHYO POV

"Jihyo, just sign it" Jeongyeon unnie said "Why?" I asked "I still have hope for us" I said.

"You cheated with your ex, she is hurting now" She said "Just sign this and start a new life with Daniel, isn't that what you want?" She asked.

"No" I said "Then why did you cheat?" She asked "I-" She cut me off.

"I did a big mistake" I said "I shouldn't have cheated" I said.

"It's too late" She said "Sign this, that's what she wants" She said.

"Jihyo, be considerate. She's already letting you go" She said and I grabbed the pen.

I signed the papers "Tell her that I'm sorry" I said "Will that change things? No, right?" She said.

"At least let her know that I apologized" I said and she nodded.

Y/N POV

"She signed it" Jeongyeon unnie said "Thank you, unnie. I owe you a lot" I said "Don't think about it. Take a rest" She said and I hummed.

I'm alone again.

Divorce is it such a tragedy. A tragedy is staying in an unhappy marriage.

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength. However, there are times when it takes more strength to know when to let go and do it.

Requests?