Tzuyu - Possessive

Female reader

Y/N POV

I ignored Tzuyu's calls and texts.

I am mad at what I saw.

She was hugging Sana and pecked her cheeks.

How could she?

I'm currently laying on my bed since I have no work for today.

TZUYU POV

We're currently practicing but Y/N isn't answering any of my calls or responding to any of my texts.

What did I do?

"TZUYU-AH, WE'RE TRENDING!" Sana unnie shouted excitedly "Why?" I asked and she showed me the video.

I gasped "Now I know" I said "Why?" The unnie asked "Y/N isn't answering my calls or texts because she's mad" I said "Jealous?" They asked "Possessive" I said and they giggled.

Time skip...

We finished our practice "Can I sleep at Y/N's?" I asked our manager and she nodded "But will Y/N agree?" The unnies teased and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I arrived at her house and used my spare key to get in.

I went to her room and saw her frowning "Why are you here?" She asked clearly annoyed "I wanted to visit you and explain" I said and laid next to her.

I hugged her "Talk" She said "It was just for fan service" I said "You always come up with lame excuses" She said and I laughed.

"Nothing's funny" She said "You're too possessive" I said "What's mine is mine" She said and hugged me back "Call me possessive as much as you want but remember that you are mine" She said and pecked my lips.

"You love me so much?" I asked "Of course" She said and smiled "How can I not love the Chou Tzuyu?" She said "Thank you for loving me" I said "I'm hungry now" I said "Eat me" She said and I looked at her with my eyes wide open.

"Y/N!" I shouted "Love?" She teased "Such a pervert" I said "I am  possessive" She admitted and laughed "Good thing that I love you" I said and she pecked my lips "How lucky" She said.