Sana - Manager

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm TWICE's manager and I just got this just before Fancy era, it's such a blessing to be accepted on this job even though it's just a deal between me and my parents.

Today is my first day, it's the 18th of March and I'm on my way to the building.

I went to TWICE's practice room "You must be Y/N, The girls call me Sadness unnie so might as well call me that" She said and we went in.

I saw them and they introduced themselves "She is your new manager, please introduce yourself" Sadness unnie said "I'm Kim Y/N, born on November 29, 1996 and I'll be one of your managers" I said and bowed.

They smiled at me "Do you have a boyfriend?" Sana asked "I used to have, but they all cheated" I said and they nodded.

Sadness unnie explained to me their schedule and things to do "I'll just buy drinks for you" I said to them and bowed before leaving.

TWICE POV

We met our new manager "She's pretty" We all said and giggled "Her beauty is not korean, like Jihyo, but she's pure korean, too" Sadness unnie said and we nodded.

Y/N POV

I went to a café and bought some drinks for the girls.

I went back to their practice room and gave them the drinks "Y/N, pd-nim is looking for you" Sadness unnie said and I nodded.

I head to pd-nim's office "Pd-nim, you were looking for me?" I asked and he nodded "So as scheduled, the girls will be having their 2nd tour in 2 months and please look after them, okay?" He said and I nodded.

I arrived back at the practice room "Y/N" Sana called and hugged me "YAH SANAKE STOP THAT" The girls said and she giggled.

She stopped hugging me "I'm sorry" She apologized "It's okay" I said while smiling.

I sat on the couch and checked their schedule.

I was shocked because their schedule is tight "Can you manage these?" I asked "It's hectic, but as long as we're together, we always manage to do it" They said and I nodded.

They practiced and I watched them.

They really need to perfect it before taking a break "Why can't I do it?" Sana asked annoyed "Like this" Momo taught her but she can't do the step.

I went to her "Inhale" I said and they all looked confused "Follow me, inhale" I said and they did "Exhale" I said and they followed "Let's do it slowly, like this" I taught her the steps.

She managed to do it "Thank you" She said and smiled "It's my job, I guess" I said and they laughed "Manager ft. Choreographer" They said and I smiled.

Next week is the schedule for the MV making "Fancy" I said and they giggled "I wish I was there when you recorded it" I said "You just wanna see me" Sana said and I looked at her "Pardon?" I asked "I said that you ust wanna see us, right?" Sana looked at the girls and they just nodded "I'm not stupid to not hear it" I said "Then why ask?" She asked "To know if you'll lie of not and you did" I said and they laughed.

2 weeks later...

The girls did their MV making, last is Sana and the group one.

Sana and I went to the place and she filmed it "Y/N, help me" She said and I went to her "Why?" I asked "Can you fix my hair for me?" She asked "I'll call the stylist" I said but she grabbed my wrist "You can do it and I don't wanna bother the others" She said "Okay" I said and fixed her hair.