Mina - Making her love me

Part two of "Werewolf".

Y/N POV

I barged in her room and woke her up "I cooked our breakfast" I said "Y/N, you're a werewolf again" She said "Kiss me then I'll be a human for a while" I said and puckered my lips.

She kissed me "Wear clothes" She said and I giggled.

I rushed to my room and wore my clothes.

We went to the dining area "I cooked fried foods and bought a gallon of ketchup" I said "All for you" I added and she smiled.

"You're really trying hard, huh?" She said and I nodded "It'll all be worth it" I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Am I worth it?" She asked "You're more than worth it" I said "If you allow 'us' to happen, I'll make you the happiest Minguin" I said "Stop" She said and we ate.

Time skip...

Someone knocked at the door and I opened it.

It revealed a man whom I didn't know.

"Yes?" I asked "Is Mina there?" He asked "Who are you?" I asked "I'm her suitor and soon to be boyfriend" He said and I mentally scoffed.

"Wait here" I said "Aren't you gonna let me in?" He asked "Why would I let a stranger in?" I asked "I know Mina and this is her house" He said.

"I'm currently living with her and we share rent here" I said "I won't let you in, what if you're a thief" I said "I'll call Mina" I said and left.

I went to Mina's room "Mina, someone's looking for you" I said while frowning.

"Tell him to go and to stop bothering me" She said and I smirked.

I went back to our front door "She doesn't want you so you should leave" I said "I don't believe you" He said "Let me talk to her" He said.

He kept insisting to talk to her "Wait, let me get our big dog" I said.

I went in and used my power to turn into a wolf.

It unexpectedly worked.

I smirked and went out "Where's the dog-" He cut himself off and gasped.

"Arf arf?" I said and her ran away.

I laughed and went to Mina.

"Kiss me" I said and she gave me a peck.

"I think I can control it now" I said and she smiled "Good" She said and pouted.

"But it's only been a month" She said "Does that mean you're developing feelings for me?" I asked "Maybe" She said and I smiled.

"You didn't tell me you have a suitor" I said "I don't like him" She said "He's annoying" She added and I laughed.

"How did you manage to make him leave?" She asked "I turned into a wolf and scared him away" I said and she smiled.

"When are you moving out?" She asked "Should we just live together?" I asked "Since I like it here and I can keep him away" I said and she nodded.

"Sure" She said and I hugged her.

"Oh God, I love you so much" I said and she giggled.

Few weeks later...

I moved all my things here in our shared house.

"Y/N, I love you" She said out of nowhere.

"I love you and I'm sorry" She said "Why are you apologizing?" I asked "Because I took a long time to-" I cut her off.

"It was only a few months" I said "And I should thank you for being able to love someone like me" I said and pinched her cheeks.

Sorry for the long wait..

Anyways, a friend of mine peaxhyeon also writes TWICE oneshots, and please support her because she's a great writer. Thanks!