Nayeon - Trauma

Here's the part two of "Too much" and I hope you enjoy it!!

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Why'd you have to cause me this much trauma?

I became scared to trust someone.

I've been drinking and crying since that day.

"You know, you can tell us everything" My friends said "Why?" I asked "Because we're your friends" They said.

"Fuck it" I said "I would just keep everything to myself" I said "Where did that Y/N go?" They asked "The Y/N that tells us everything and isn't afraid to trust us with her everything" They said.

"Find it, that Y/N is gone already" I said "We need to take care that Y/N back" They said "Don't dare to. I'll just be what I want to be" I said and left.

I became scared to care for someone.

"One of our friends was sent to the hospital, you should pay a visit" A friend called me "Just tell him to be well" I said.

"You won't come?" She asked "I still have a lot of work to do and going there will be a waste of time" I said.

"Y/N, you always visit someone when they're sick, what happened?" She asked "I have a lot of things to do now so I can't pay a visit, bye now" I said and ended the call.

I became scared to love someone.

"Want to give it a try?" My friend's cousin asked me "I'm sorry but I have a busy life" I said "But won't you give time to someone you love?" S/He asked "I only love myself so I do whatever I want" I said.

Why'd you have to cause me this much trauma?

I became scared to trust someone.

I became scared to care for someone.

I became scared to love someone.

And it's all because of you, Im Nayeon.